Powered Line Array Loudspeaker 8-inch 2-way
The LA108 is a next-generation, intelligent, active line array loudspeaker featuring a brilliant combination of leading-edge innovation, refined engineering and unparalleled ease of use in an easy-to-deploy package.
Delivering extraordinary audio experiences and exceptional performance via system intelligence and premium components, the LA108 is the result of a deep understanding of customer needs and application requirements. The LA108 is easy to configure and deploy for applications ranging from simple, portable, plug-and-play setups, to demanding, networked, high-tech AV productions and fixed installations. Solo entertainers, installers and production companies will value its intuitive splay angle adjustment and array optimization, as well as its flexible interoperability with networked audio systems (Dante®).
Deployed using dedicated array frame, ground-stacked (array frame combined with optional sub-stack adapters), or mounted using loudspeaker stand/pole, the LA108 loudspeaker also features daisy-chain connections for analog, digital audio and AC power (PowerCON TRUE1).
- Purpose-designed, lightweight neodymium 8-inch (203 mm) woofer and 1.75-inch (44 mm) HF compression driver, delivering high, undistorted 134 dB max. peak SPL.
- Energy efficient, 1300 W peak power Class D amplifier module with Power Factor Correction and extremely low AC consumption.
- Innovative QSC LEAF™ (Length-Equalized Acoustic Flare) waveguide provides defined, uniform coverage (100° H x 15° V) and exceptional throw.
- Intuitive, single operator QSC RapidDeploy™ rigging technology with short, medium and long-throw options, guarantees fast deployment without tools or additional hardware.
- Onboard QSC AWARE™ (Automatic Wireless Array Recognition) system intelligence communicates essential setup information to the user via any loudspeaker’s Rear User Interface (RUI) or QSC System Navigator™ App.
- QSC SysNav™ (System Navigator) App allows the user to easily design, configure, control, monitor and apply signal processing to individual loudspeakers, full arrays or groupings of both. The AIM (Array Installation Modeling) prediction tool lets the user visualize array coverage by positioning virtual loudspeakers and arrays in a scaled, graphical model of a venue or installation space.
- Acoustic Linear Phase (ALP) design provides complementary coherence between QSC loudspeakers deployed in the same audio system delivering a uniform listening experience across the entire venue.
- Network solution includes digital audio-over-IP (Dante®) for interoperability with other audio equipment and seamless control and monitoring integration into the Q-SYS Ecosystem via Q-SYS Inventory Extensions.
- Flown (up to six units with array frame), ground-stacked (up to four LA108 over a single LS118 subwoofer) or loudspeaker stand/pole mounting (up to three LA108) deployment options.
- Industry-best global 6-Year Extended Warranty with product registration.
|Configuration||Two-way active line array loudspeaker|
|LF Transducer||203 mm (8-inch), cone|
|HF Transducer||44 mm (1.75-inch), compression driver with Polyimide diaphragm|
|Frequency Response (-6 dB)||62 Hz - 20 kHz|
|Frequency Range (-10 dB)||57 Hz - 20 kHz|
|Nominal Coverage Angle||100° H x 15° V|
|Maximum Rated SPL1 (peak)||134 dB @1 m|
|Amplifier (peak)||Class D, LF 1000 W / HF 300 W|
|Controls||Rotary push encoder |
2 x Push buttons (Menu, ID)
|Display Screen||61 mm (2.4-inch) Full color display area (240 x 320 pixels)|
|Indicators||Power LED |
Limiter active LED
Standby active LED
2 x Signal LED
|Connectors||XLR Female (Analog In) |
XLR Male (Analog Thru)
2 x RJ45 EtherCON (Dante® and QSC SysNav™ In/Thru)
2 x PowerCON TRUE1 (AC Power Inlet/Outlet)
|AC Power Input||Universal power supply 100 – 240 VAC, 50 – 60 Hz|
|AC Power Consumption2||100 VAC, 0.8 A / 120 VAC, 0.75 A / 230 VAC, 0.5 A|
|Enclosure Material||Impact Resistant ABS|
|Attachment Points||QSC RapidDeploy™ rigging system |
1x M10 (on rear panel for pull-back)
|Color||Black (RAL 9011)|
|Grille||18 GA Powder coated steel|
|Dimensions (H × W × D)||272 x 519 x 374 mm |
10.7 x 20.4 x 14.7 inches
|Net Weight||13.7 kg (30.1 lb)|
|Shipping Weight||17.1 kg (37.6 lb)|
|Supplied Accessories||1 x PowerCON TRUE1 power cable|
|Regulatory||UL, CE, FCC Class B|
1 Measured at 1 meter, on axis, in full space, using IEC268 filtered noise.
2 1/8 power is representative of current draw with typical music program material with occasional clipping.
Dante is a registered trademark of Audinate Pty Ltd. EtherCON and PowerCON are registered trademarks of Neutrik.
Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft. MacOS and iOS are registered trademarks of Apple.
Specifications subject to change without prior notice.