L Class Innovations
QSC RapidDeploy™ Rigging System
Intuitive and ergonomically-designed, single operator QSC RapidDeploy rigging system featuring short, medium and long-throw splay options, guarantees fast setup and tear-down of flown, ground-stacked or pole mounted systems, dramatically reducing onsite labor time.
- Deployment and removal of the array is simple and fast, allowing optimization of the installation or event production time.
- The fully integrated rigging mechanism maintains a clean and professional appearance without the need for protruding, easily lost hardware.
- The innovative rigging design provides safety for the installation or production crew and the audience.
(Automatic Wireless Array Recognition)
Onboard QSC AWARE intelligence communicates essential setup information, providing the user with a simple “one touch” array optimization using proprietary DSP algorithms. The technology uses active loudspeakers' internal accelerometers and infrared communication links to determine and share essential information
- Allows the operator to easily apply correct Ar-Q™ Array Equalization filters via either a computer/tablet or any loudspeaker’s Rear User Interface (RUI), leading to a consistent and repeatable experience in any venue or fixed installation.
- Setup information is communicated to QSC SysNav App, allowing advanced functionalities to be visualized and controlled, leading to significant time saving during setup, and quality audio results in any application.
QSC SysNav™ App
QSC SysNav is an iPadOS® and Windows® application intended to be used with L Class compatible systems.
- Allows the user to easily design, configure, control, monitor and apply signal processing to individual loudspeakers, full arrays or groupings of both.
- Provides a rich, detailed and intuitive control and monitoring environment, from pre-deployment loudspeakers’ parameter setup to post-show review of equipment operation logs.
- The AIM (Array Installation Modeling) prediction tool lets the user visualize array coverage by positioning virtual loudspeakers and arrays in a scaled, graphical model of a venue or installation space.
QSC LEAF™ Waveguide
(Length-Equalized Acoustic Flares)
The innovative QSC LEAF Waveguide provides superior acoustic performance thanks to the optimization of the shapes of its sound paths and internal flares.
- Defined, uniform coverage and exceptional throw allow for consistent high-frequency reproduction, even in larger venues or expansive areas, and for distant audience.
- Improved coupling of multiple waveguides lead to coherent single array behavior, providing high quality audio experience for the entire audience.
- The ability to crossover at lower frequencies than traditional waveguides enables amazing voice reproduction and articulation, while revealing subtle details in the upper-mid and high frequencies spectrum that often go unheard.
Acoustic Linear Phase Design
QSC Acoustic Linear Phase (ALP) design employs a combination of FIR, IIR and all-pass filters, overcoming typical phase related shortcomings found in many loudspeakers.
- Provides a uniform listening experience and the best sound reproduction possible for the entire audience, in any application.
- Allows for improved system’s frequency response consistency within the coverage angle by ensuring that each loudspeaker achieves an acoustic output that maintains the phase relationship of the input signal.
- Supported QSC loudspeakers and subwoofers display a consistent phase relationship, leading to seamless deployment and combination of such models, guaranteeing, at the same time, the highest possible sound quality.