Stop hassling with the limitations of distributing media over USB. Q-SYS™ I/O-USB Bridge puts USB access right where you need it, close to every device that needs Q-SYS audio, video, and/or control. The Q-SYS I/O-USB Bridge is the latest addition to the Q-SYS Platform that allows users to integrate networked Q-SYS conference room camera video alongside industry leading audio processing into soft-codec applications via USB connection, all without installing special drivers.
The new I/O-USB Bridge and PTZ-IP conferencing cameras will offer a brand new networked AV paradigm to soft codec AV integration in medium to large meeting room systems. Because Q-SYS is a fully networked platform, the Q-SYS I/O-USB Bridge can act as an in-rack or Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) endpoint for Q-SYS PTZ=IP conferencing camera feeds and audio processed with Q-SYS acoustic echo cancellation (AEC).
- Driverless USB 2.0 Connection
- Built for BYOD (plug and play)
- Resolutions up to 1080p
- Emulates webcam video and AEC speakerphone audio over single USB connection
- Emulates computer soundcard
- Bridges audio and video over Q-LAN to USB
- External Power Supply or PoE enabled (802.3af)
|Supported Resolutions||All aspect ratios 16:9, all refresh rates 30fps MJPEG: 1080p, 720p, 576p YUY2: 360p, 270p, 180p|
|USB Connection||- USB 2.0 (UVC/UAC) driverless connection for Windows and OS X devices |
- Emulates webcam video driver, AEC speakerphone audio driver, and multi-channel soundcard driver over single USB connection
|Power Supply||PoE Enabled Device (802.3af) or 12v DC (1A)|
|Dimensions||1in x 3.35in x 7.2in (25mm x 85mm x 183mm)|
|Weight||1.1 lbs. (500g)|
*Specifications are preliminary and are subject to change without notice.