The E115 is a trapezoidal, two-way loudspeaker using a 15-inch, 500W, die cast aluminum frame woofer with a 3.5-inch voice coil. It is intended for use when high-power and authoritative low-end are needed from a full-range loudspeaker. A 2.8” compression driver attached to the 75° DMTTM waveguide assures that even distant listeners will be well covered.
E Series loudspeakers will perform very well with any quality, professional power amplifier – but by taking advantage of the complete E Series Entertainment System, more performance and options are available. Today’s powered loudspeakers rely on finely tuned digital signal processing (DSP) to achieve a higher level of performance. When used with QSC GXD or PLD amplifiers or with a QSC TouchMix digital mixer, E Series loudspeakers can also take advantage of advanced DSP. QSC has developed E Series DSP settings for all three platforms. These settings support a variety of applications including live sound reinforcement (with and without subwoofers), stage monitoring, dance music and karaoke.
- High output, professional quality sound with E115 – 500 W continuous power
- E Series Entertainment System – Advanced digital signal processing tunings and options using QSC GXD, PLD amplifiers or TouchMix digital mixers.
- E Series Entertainment System DSP Tunings are now available for PLD, CXD and GXD processing amplifiers:
- For PLD/CXD visit Amplifier Navigator Software
- For GXD visit the GXD Firmware Updater
- Titanium diaphragm for high fidelity and long life
- Rugged tour-grade textured paint
- Foam-lined perforated steel grill
- Available U-Style Yoke and M10 rigging kit for permanent installation
- Dual angle pole socket
|Configuration||1 × 15-inch, 2-way, non-powered|
|Frequency Response (-6 dB)||55 Hz – 20 kHz|
|Frequency Range (-10 dB)||43 Hz – 20 kHz|
|Power capacity1: continuous/peak||500 W / 2000 W|
|Sensitivity||97 dB, 1 W @ 1 m|
|Coverage Angle||75° conical DMT™|
|Output2 (peak SPL @ 1 m)||130 dB|
381 mm (15 in) driver with 89 mm (3.5 in) voice coil
38 mm (1.5 in) exit, 71 mm (2.8 in) voice coil, compression driver
|Cross-over||Full-range only 1.55 kHz|
|Input connectors||2 × NL4, 1 × barrier strip|
|Enclosure||Trapezoidal, plywood, black texture paint finish. Two side-mounted handles, Perforated, powder-coated steel grille with foam lining.|
|Speaker Dimensions |
|420 × 716 × 445 mm |
16.5 × 28.2 × 17.5 in
|Carton Dimensions |
|530 × 510 × 813 mm |
21 × 20 × 32 in
|Net speaker weight||31 kg / 68 lb|
|Shipping weight||35.4 kg / 78 lb|
1 Power that the device can withstand for two hours without permanent change in acoustical, mechanical, or electrical characteristics, greater than 10%, using IEC60268 noise based on nominal impedance in the cabinet with Xover, full range 30 Hz 12 dB/oct.
2 With QSC Processing
*Specifications are subject to change without notice.