Amplifier Navigator software enables a user to remotely control and monitor all functions of connected CXD, PLD, or DPA Series amplifiers including the on-board DSP functionality and amplifier configuration. It also provides a mechanism to create, store, and recall presets and loudspeaker profiles to and from the PC or Mac.
- Presets - View built-in presets and download user uploaded presets
- Profiles - Download user uploaded loudspeaker profiles
Upload profiles to connected amplifiers, enabling "cloning" for multi-function racks with duplicate amps. Amplifier Navigator V2.0 provides firmware management - if you connect one or more amplifiers to a computer running Amp Navigator it will update your firmware to the latest release. Future versions will provide additional functionality
Amplifier Navigator Release 18.104.22.168
May 7, 2020
- New updated Presets voicing for WideLine WL-3082 line array loudspeaker.
- Update to loudspeaker presets library: QSC Acoustic Design Series Sub/Sat loudspeakers including AD-S.SAT, AD-S.SUB, AD-P.SAT, AD-P.SUB, AP-C.SAT, AD-C.SUB (CXD/PLD) as well as the new AD-S6 and AD-S402T have been added to the CXD and PLD line.
- Update to the DPA Series: SC-222, SC-222X, SC-223, SC-223X, SR-800 and SR-1000 have been added.
- Bug fixes and improvements including improved Mac OSX support.
- Installation of complete loudspeaker presets library for newly installed, as well as updated version, of Amplifier Navigator software