PA / Sound Reinforcement
The purpose of a sound reinforcement system is to deliver your music to the audience with clarity and power. Whether you’re performing solo in an intimate setting or bringing it to a larger audience, we’ve got the gear you need to do it right.
- Solo/Duo Musician's K.2 Application Guide
- Live Band's K.2 Application Guide
- K Family Application Guide - Installed Sound
- TouchMix Training Series Videos
- Application Guide for Musicians & Bands
- Application Guide for Event Production and Corporate AV
- PLD Application Guide
- PLD Portable PA Application Guide
- E Series Application Guide
- GXD & E Series DSP Tech Note
Important qualities of a stage monitor are clarity, power, and reliability. In order to have an inspired performance it’s essential to hear yourself and the other musicians clearly at a comfortable volume without feedback. QSC has designed a number of loudspeakers that are optimal for stage monitor use.
Musical Instrument Amplification
Many of today’s electric and digital instruments need power, headroom and uncolored clarity to reproduce the instrument without distortion, harshness or muddiness. That’s where QSC K Family powered loudspeakers come in. Perfectly clear and able to handle peak transients of the most demanding dynamic full-range instruments.
- Keyboards and Synthesizers
- Acoustic Electric Guitar, Ukulele, Mandolin, etc.
- Electric and Acoustic Electric Bass Guitars
- Electronic Drums
- Guitar amplifier modeling processors
Amplifier selection depends on the speakers you’re using. If you’re looking for an amp to power the speakers you already own, use our Amp Selector Tool. QSC offers three types of amplifiers:
1. Conventional (legendary QSC audio quality and reliability):
2. Dual channel with DSP:
3. Multi-channel with DSP: