- High quality 6.5” 2-way system provides exceptional clarity through the critical voice range.
- Low-saturation 70V/100V transformers with 8-ohm bypass.
- 4-pole Euroblock connector for easy system wiring.
- Advanced voicing filter sets using QSC Intrinsic Correction™ are available through either Q-SYS processing or CXD amplifier platforms.
- White (RAL 9010) with UV inhibitors to match complementing QSC product families.
- Complete EASE, CAD, and BIM information available online.
|Effective frequency range||65 Hz to 20 kHz|
|Rated noise power / voltage||30 watts / 15.5 volts (rms)|
|Broad-band sensitivity||89 dB SPL|
|Coverage angle (-6 dB)||110° (500 Hz to 5 kHz)|
|Maximum continuous SPL||104 dB|
|Maximum peak SPL||110 dB|
|Rated impedance||8 ohms|
|70 V:||30, 15, 7.5, 3.7, 1.9 watts and 8-ohm bypass|
|100V:||30, 15, 7.5, 3.8, watts and 8-ohm bypass|
|HF Transducer||.86" silk dome tweeter, coaxially mounted|
|LF Transducer||6.5" Polypropylene cone with butyl rubber surround|
|Input connector type||Euroblock connector with parallel output terminals|
|Baffle material||Painted ABS polymer|
|Grille material||Powder coated steel|
|Back can material||Galvanized steel|
|Testing||Listed UL1480, UL2043 safe for use in air handling space|
|Net weight||7.6 lb / 3.5 kg|
|Product dimensions||10.24" × 8.4” (260 × 213 mm)|
|Cut-out Dimensions||9" (229 mm)|
|Ceiling Capture Thickness||0.25" to 1.5" (6.35 to 38.1mm)|
|Shipping weight||21 lb / 9.5 kg pair packed|
|Shipping dimensions||24.5" × 12.5" × 12.8" (622 × 318 × 324 mm)|
|Included accessories||Rails and C-ring for ceiling tile installation|
All specifications are subject to change without notice.