- High quality transducers provide exceptional clarity through the critical voice range.
- Improved musicality often not seen in typical BGM class products.
- Ported baffle for increased low frequency extension down to 70 Hz.
- Low saturation 70/100V transformers with 8 ohm bypass.
- 4-pole Euroblock connector eases system wiring.
- Advanced voicing via QSC Intrinsic Correction™, applied using Q-SYS processing or CXD amplifier platforms.
- Available in black (RAL 9011) or white (RAL 9010).
- Complete EASE, CAD & BIM information available online.
|Effective frequency range1||60 Hz–20 kHz|
|Rated noise power / voltage2||30 watts / 15.5 volts rms|
|Broad-band sensitivity3||86 dB SPL|
|Coverage angle (-6 dB)||130° conical (500 Hz–5 kHz)|
|Directivity factor (Q)||6|
|Directivity Index||8 dB|
|Maximum continuous SPL4||101 dB|
|Maximum peak SPL4||107 dB|
|Rated impedance||8 ohms|
|Recommended amplifier power||60 watts into 8 ohms|
|Transformer taps||70V: 30, 15, 7.5, 3.7, 1.9 watts |
100V: 30, 15, 7.5, 3.8 watts
8 ohm bypass
|LF transducer||165 mm (6.5 in) Polypropylene woofer with 25 mm (1 in) voice coil|
|HF transducer||25 mm (1 in) Aluminium dome tweeter with 25 mm (1 in) voice coil|
|Input connector type||Euroblock connector with parallel output|
|Enclosure material||UV treated, high impact ABS polymer|
|Grille material||Powder coated steel|
|Yoke material||Powder coated steel with brass inserts|
|Enclosure Details || |
Designed for indoor use
-20 to 50° C (-4 to 122° F)
|Product Dimensions (HWD) inches||11.9 x 8.5 x 7.8|
|Product Dimensions (HWD) mm||303 × 215 × 197|
|Net Weight||8.3 lb / 3.8 kg|
|Shipping weight||8.4 kg (18.6 lb) |
|Shipping Dimensions (HWD) inches||14.1 × 10.5 × 18.5 |
|Shipping Dimensions (HWD) mm||359 x 267 x 470 |
|Included accessories||Yoke mount system, euroblock connector|
1 Free-field, -10 dB from on-axis sensitivity
All specifications are subject to change without notice.