- High quality transducers provide exceptional clarity through the critical voice range.
- Improved musicality often not seen in typical BGM class products.
- Ported baffle for increased low frequency extension down to 52 Hz.
- Low saturation 70/100V transformers with 8 ohm bypass.
- 4-pole Euroblock connector eases system wiring.
- Advanced voicing via QSC Intrinsic Correction™, applied using the Q-SYS networking platform or CXD Series Amplifiers.
- White (RAL 9010) with UV inhibitors to match complimenting QSC product families.
- Complete EASE, CF2, CAD, & BIM information available online.
|Effective frequency range||52 Hz – 20 kHz|
|Rated noise power / voltage||80 watts / 25.3 volts (rms)|
|Broad-band sensitivity||89 dB SPL|
|Coverage angle (-6 dB)||100° (500 Hz to 5 kHz)|
|Maximum continuous SPL||108 dB|
|Maximum peak SPL||114 dB|
|Rated impedance||8 ohms|
|70 V:||60, 30, 15, 7.5, 3.8 watts and 8-ohm bypass|
|100V:||60, 30, 15, 7.5 watts and 8-ohm bypass|
|HF Transducer||22 mm [.86 in] silk dome tweeter, coaxially mounted|
|LF Transducer||210 mm [8 in] Polypropylene cone with butyl rubber surround|
|Input connector type||Euroblock connector with parallel output terminals|
|Baffle material||Painted ABS polymer|
|Grille material||Painted steel|
|Back can material||Plated steel|
|Testing||Listed UL1480, UL2043 safe for use in air handling space|
|Net weight||5.2 kg [11.5 lb]|
|Product dimensions||Ø316 x 288 mm [Ø12.4 x 11.3 in]|
|Cut-out Dimensions||Ø285 mm [Ø11.2 in]|
|Ceiling Capture Thickness||6 - 38 mm [0.25 - 1.5 in]|
|Shipping weight||13.3 kg [29.3 lb] (pair packed)|
|Shipping dimensions||743 x 381 x 381 mm [29.3 x 15 x 15 in]|
|Included accessories||Rails & C-ring for ceiling tile installation|
|Optional accessories||AC-MR8 mud ring for sheet rock installation|
All specifications are subject to change without notice.