For DCP 300 Digital Cinema Processors
The DCP Manager software controls DCP 300 Digital Cinema Processors and gives you an easy interface that allows you to communicate, configure and monitor the operation of your cinema sound system. Using a simple menu-driven approach, it's quick to design a configuration, which is a complete set of parameter settings that change the audio routing, crossover filters, gains, delays, diagnostics and monitor behavior within the DCP Series hardware unit. All configuration data is stored in the DCP device, and can also be saved to a removable SD memory card in the DCP for backup and to quickly reproduce settings on other DCP units.
Version 3.01.18 - Sep 01, 2013
Includes firmware update needed to support DCPNet
DCM 10, DCM 10D, DCM 30 and DCM 30D
The DCM Manager gives you an easy interface that allows you to communicate with your Digital Cinema Monitor. DCM Manager allows you to design a configuration, which is a complete set of parameter settings that change the audio routing, crossover filters, gains, delays, diagnostics and monitor behavior within the DCM hardware unit.
- Compatible with Windows 10
- Updated speaker settings for QSC speakers
- Speaker settings for discontinued QSC speakers can be found in the database by selecting 'QSC Legacy' as the speaker make
DPM 100/100H/300/300H, DCM 100/300
DPM Manager™ is the software application for set-up and configuration of the DPM Series Cinema Audio Processor/Monitor/Crossovers and DCM 100 and DCM 300 Crossover/Monitors, and for monitoring sound system operation. It provides all the necessary setup tools and system management objects to configure the auditorium audio format, select the audio source material, configure the DSP signal path, apply crossovers and EQ, define the routing of audio to the amplifiers, and define the loudspeaker models and signal processing.
Your computer must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Computer with Windows® 7, 8, or 10 OS (32 or 64 bit) or MAC OS 10.9.5 or higher
- Minimum of 4 GB of RAM
- Display resolution of at least 1024 x 768
Version 3.0 - June 13, 2019
NEW CONTROL and MONITORING FEATURES
- DPM Director - New mobile application for day-to-day control and monitoring. iPhone app available first with Android version available later this year. Requires iOS version 12.1 or higher.
- Web Server control and monitoring application – View the status of your DPM or DCM and control volume, mute and preset directly from your browser on your laptop, tablet or mobile device.
- Streamlined transitions between Design and Live modes using Function keys (F1, F2, F3)
- Ability to load a configuration file from your laptop to your DPM without going to Design mode.
- Improved performance when DPM Manager running on multiple laptops on the network (Note: a DPM or DCM will only communicate with one instance of DPM Manager at a time – it will indicate a status of ‘Unavailable’ to other instances. It connects on a ‘first come-first served’ basis.)
- Ability to ‘clone’ configuration from one DPM to another for quick swap out (even if source DPM is offline!)
NEW INTRINSIC CORRECTION SETTINGS
- Intrinsic Correction settings for new SR-800 and SR-1000 surround channel loudspeaker
- ‘Generic’ surround speaker option in Intrinsic Correction mode allows you to apply Intrinsic Correction settings for subs and screen channels even when using surrounds that don’t have IC settings available (such as legacy QSC surround speakers).
- Intrinsic Correction settings for new AD-S6 full range speaker for use as a screen or surround speaker in small screening rooms or home theaters.
- Toggle option for automation input allows you to use one GPI to transition between 2 control presets such as Amps On/Amps Off or Relay Open/Relay Close.
- Meters for HI and VI tracks as well as ability to listen to HI and VI on monitor speaker
- Put amps in and out of standby from front panel status screen.
- Increased maximum monitor volume to 30dB to handle low level inputs content
- Improved graphics on low resolution screens
- Other bug fixes and improvements
DCPNet is a powerful software application that provides comprehensive network-based monitoring and control for multiple QSC digital cinema processors and DCA amplifiers – both individually as well as simultaneously all on one screen.
DCPNet enables network access to any DCP Series cinema processor. DCPNet makes it possible to monitor and adjust most DCP processor settings for any theatre or even an entire multiplex from within the theatre itself, an office location, or anywhere else with network access. Along with volume, mute and audio preset control, DCPNet allows the user to turn QSC DCA Cinema Amplifiers on and off and monitor amplifier operating conditions like temperature and impedance loading. Control presets allow the use of relays in the DCP Digital Cinema Processor and DXP Digital Expansion Processor to control external devices like masking and curtain motors and dimmers. The new DCPNet application, along with DCPConnect, the mobile application that turns an iOS or Android mobile device into a complete cinema sound remote controller, gives theatre operators an unprecedented level of control over their QSC Cinema Sound systems.
Some users have reported difficulty connecting to QSC DCP and DCM processors via USB. The issue seems to occur with Windows 8 and Windows 10. To resolve this issue, please download the appropriate USB driver package for your 32-bit or 64-bit OS, and follow the installation instructions.
JSD-60 Digital Cinema Processor
The JSD-60 Digital Cinema Processor is cost-efficient and specially designed for digital cinema applications. The JSD-60 includes six standard formats, plus one that is completely configurable. A built-in bypass audio circuit ensures that the presentation continues.
JSD-100 Digital Cinema Processor
The JSD-100 Digital Cinema Processor is an eight channel digital audio processor with the capability of expanding up to 32 channels. Hearing impaired (HI) and visual impaired narration (VI-N) channels included.
Ethernet Device Discoverer
Device Discoverer is a Windows application that discovers USL products on the local network. It displays information about each device as described below. Clicking on a device line causes the Device Status to show in the Selected Device Status box. Double clicking a line opens a web browser and connects to the device.