Return Product for Service / Repair
Amid ongoing concerns about coronavirus (COVID-19) and following Orange County’s guideline to shut down all non-essential business until March 31st, 2020, QSC’s Technical Services Group is closed for business until further notice.
For repair needs, customer may visit our website to obtain an online return authorization at: https://www.qsc.com/support/product-repair/rma-form/. Once you have submitted an online RMA request, you will be contacted with shipping instructions. Please note that our repair lead time will be extended due to our facility shut down.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we continue to closely monitor the situation and evaluate additional measures to protect our employees and customers.
Technical Services Group
Links to the Coronavirus updates:
USA: QSC offers two options for product repair:
- Drop off product at a QSC authorized service center near you.
- Ship the product to QSC for Factory Service. You may request a Return Material Authorization by clicking on the below link:
International: Please contact your local QSC Distributor
The following products can only be repaired using
QSC Factory Service and PREMIER Service Centers:
- TouchMix-30 Pro
- PLD/CXD/DPA/Q Series
- Select Q-SYS and other DSP/network products
Drop Off at QSC Authorized Service Center
- Find a QSC Authorized Service Center.
- Drop off your QSC product at the service center of your choice.
Don't forget to provide a sales receipt for warranty repairs
If you lost or misplaced your receipt, please call us and ask about your warranty information.
Toll Free. (800) 772-2834 (USA only) Tel. +1 (714) 957-7150
Important Note: You do not need to complete an RMA form for QSC Authorized Service Center local repairs.
Ship to QSC for Factory Service
- The RMA form is required so that we can track your QSC product.
Please write down your OLR number for future reference.
- If you requested a box for shipping, please wait for the box and packing materials to arrive. To request a box for shipping, make sure the option is checked when you create an RMA.
QSC Audio Products, LLC
1675 MacArthur Blvd.
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Important Note: If an RMA# is not displayed anywhere on the outside of the box, your shipment will be rejected and sent back to you.
QSC can no longer service these products at the factory:
- A-Series (ALL)
- Series One (1080, 1100, 1200, 1400, 1700)
- Series Two (MPS2300, A2150, A2300)
- Sonetic Series (SA185, SA425, SA650)
- all products 25 years or older
The unit will be rejected at QSC if any of these products are sent for factory repair.
For Non-Warranty Repairs—if you requested an estimate OR your repair cost is estimated to exceed $200, QSC will contact you with the repair charges after your QSC product has been evaluated by a technician. The technician will begin repair only after you have approved it. Once it is completed, shipping charges will be added to your repair order and a Customer Care Representative will contact you to follow up with payment instructions.
For Warranty Repairs—your QSC product will be evaluated, repaired, and tested to factory specifications at no charge to you. For all warranty repairs, return shipping charges back to the customer are covered by QSC.