- High quality 4.5” full-range transducer provides exceptional clarity through the critical voice range.
- Ported baffle for increased low frequency extension down to 70 Hz.
- Low-saturation 70V/100V transformers with 8-ohm bypass.
- 4-pole Euroblock connector for easy system wiring.
- Advanced voicing filter sets using QSC Intrinsic Correction™ are available through either Q-SYS processing or CXD amplifier platforms.
- White (RAL 9010) with UV inhibitors to match complementing QSC product families.
- Complete EASE, CAD, and BIM information available online
|Effective frequency range||70 Hz to 16 kHz|
|Rated noise power / voltage||16 watts / 11.3 volts (rms)|
|Broad-band sensitivity||89 dB SPL|
|Coverage angle (-6 dB)||140° (500 Hz to 5 kHz)|
|Maximum continuous SPL||101 dB|
|Maximum peak SPL||107 dB|
|Rated impedance||8 ohms|
|70 V||16, 8, 4, 2, 1 watts and 8-ohm bypass|
|100V||16, 8, 4, 2, watts and 8-ohm bypass|
|Transducer||4.5" Polypropylene cone with butyl rubber surround|
|Input connector type||Euroblock connector with parallel output terminals|
|Baffle material||Painted ABS polymer|
|Grille material||Powder coated steel|
|Back can material||Galvanized steel|
|Testing||Listed UL1480, UL2043 safe for use in air handling space|
|Net weight||4.9 lb / 2.22 kg|
|Product dimensions||8.4" × 7.9” (214 × 201 mm)|
|Cut-out Dimensions||7.31" (185.67mm)|
|Ceiling Capture Thickness||0.25" to 1.5" (6.35 to 38.1mm)|
|Shipping weight||15.1 lb / 6.86 kg|
|Shipping dimensions||10.75" × 24" × 10.5" (273.1 × 609.6 × 266.7 mm)|
|Included accessories||Rails and C-ring for ceiling tile installation|
|Optional accessories||AC-MR4 mud ring for sheet rock installation|
All specifications are subject to change without notice.