See How QSC Fits In Your Conference Room
Q-SYS uniquely leverages the power of Intel™ processing, the robustness and mission-critical reliability of a Linux™ realtime operating systems, and the interoperability of IEEE networking standards to deliver an open and IT-friendly ecosystem.
Medium Conference Room Example
Solutions in Enterprise-wide Meeting Room
To support large-scale meeting room deployments, QSC has partnered with Dell to introduce the Next-Generation Q-SYS Enterprise Cores, which combine the Q-SYS operating system with a standard Dell R730x server. The result brings audio, video & control (AV&C) processing into the datacenter.
AV&C Processing in the Datacenter
Featured Conferencing Products
- Unified Core 110f processor for small, single room projects
- Integrated Core 510i and I/O Expander for medium-sized installs
- Enterprise Core for IT customers wishing to deploy audio, video & control processing in a datacenter
- Enterprise Core processor for IT customers wishing to deploy audio, video & control across large enterprises and campuses
- Eight flexible audio I/O channels (mic/line input w/ phantom power or line level output)
- PoE+ capable for simple, single-cable deployment
- External device control using TCP/IP, RS232 and GPIO
- Offers local Audio-to-USB bridging for integration with soft codecs