Remote monitoring and management for your AV&C systems
Powerful, simple-to-use monitoring and management platform with secure web technologies to assist in the fundamental support needs of IT/AV system administrators.
One place for all your Cores
for out-of-sight Q-SYS Cores
- are your Cores up and running?
- verify they are running your design
- has anyone changed your desired firmware without notifying you?
- check or change network settings remotely
centralized activation & management
- add more Dante channels to any system?
- upgrading Q-SYS Control capabilities?
- do both in seconds!
Painless remote AV monitoring & management for multiple AV systems
manage 1000s of devices
across the globe
- focus your daily support team activities on the right tasks
- real-time status and event logs from all AV devices
- prioritize preventative maintenance on systems that need it
- watch your AV systems (and team) for unwanted changes
for dynamic, global AV environments
- manage security profiles on remote hardware
- change audio playlists and update visual signage for meeting room displays
New Feature Tier for 2021
Remote UCI helpdesk capabilities
& remote system design/updates
without boots on the ground
your user is having trouble starting their meeting, but you are nowhere near the room …
- Remote UCI control lets you see and interact with your remote system’s user control interfaces from a simple web browser. No need for a mad dash across campus
update any design
if you need to change an existing Q-SYS design remotely, it usually requires a complicated pre-existing hardware setup or going onsite …
- Update design and redeploy to your system at anytime, from anywhere, without complicated setup
*Coming Soon: Remote firmware update capabilities
How does it work?
Simple setup. One secure connection. Native and third-party peripheral support.
One Simple Connection
Connect a single Q-SYS Core (with a single internet connect) to Q-SYS Reflect Enterprise Manager, and Cores will automatically report data on all connected Q-SYS native and third-party peripherals, without any additional connections to the internet. No programming required.
Provide actionable AV insight to IT
For the first time, extend AV system data to existing enterprise management systems like (Splunk™ or ServiceNow™), using the optional Enterprise Manager API to yield invaluable insights to your IT infrastructure, all from a single pane of glass.
Tutorial: Connect your Q-SYS System to Enterprise Manager in 60 seconds!
Feature Tiers & Pricing
select country to view pricing:
for all your Cores
- Simple global visibility for Q-SYS Cores
- Remote Q-SYS feature license management and deployment
painless remote management
for multiple systems
- Real-time status and event logs
- Centralize updates for security profiles, audio playlists and meeting room signage
- Integrate AV assets with IT systems
- + basic tier features
remote helpdesk & system
- See and interact with any client GUI from a simple web browser
- Update Q-SYS design files without complicated setup
- + basic tier features
- + standard tier features
These are a few companies that have successfully implemeneted
Q-SYS Reflect Enterprise Manager and begun monitoring their Q-SYS systems
Lincoln Financial Field
Shattuck St. Mary's School
Bons Secours Wellness Arena
Requirements / Availability / Support
In order to implement Q-SYS Reflect Enterprise Manager, your Q-SYS Core processors need Internet connectivity. For Basic and Standard Feature Tiers, your Q-SYS systems need to run Q-SYS Designer Software v8.2.1 or higher, and for Professional Feature Tier, your Q-SYS systems need to run Q-SYS Designer Software v9.0 or higher. To upgrade your system, please visit: qsc.com/qds
Q-SYS Reflect Enterprise Manager supports systems located in: Australia, Austria, Canada, Germany, Ireland, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Switzerland, United Kingdom and United States.
QSC is continuing to expand Enterprise Manager into additional regions. If you are interested in Enterprise Manager in your region, please visit: qsc.com/em-regions.
For technicians and administrators connecting Q-SYS systems to Enterprise Manager, QSC now offers a free, online Q-SYS Enterprise Manager Technical Training. From the award-winning QSC Training team, this course offers concise, interactive, (and often) hilarious videos that walk through the initial set up process, how to prep your network for Enterprise Manager, and more. To begin training, please visit: www.qsc.com/em-training.