Remote monitoring and management for your AV&C systems.
Done simply. Done right.
Powerful, simple-to-use monitoring and management platform with secure web technologies to assist in the fundamental support needs of IT/AV system administrators.
Be the first...
In the coming weeks, we are gearing up for the staged public beta of Q-SYS Reflect Enterprise Manager, available to select users and countries around the world. Join the waitlist now to secure your spot.
Reduce your AV support costs
to avoid reactionary maintenance.
- Comprehensive real-time system monitoring for your entire AV system
- Make proactive decisions about back-end issues before they become front-end problems for your users
equipped with the right information.
- Customizable alerts & event notifications allow you to expedite support staff to address the issue
- System event logs equip them with the right information
before putting boots on the ground.
- Remote UCI viewing & operation allow support teams to remotely assist with user issues from anywhere in the world
Increase AV system uptime
of replacement hardware
- Backup and store your entire enterprise's backups of Q-SYS Core configurations to the cloud
- Simplified out-of-the-box replacement and redeployment in the event of a critical failure
restore your system
to its last working state
- Quickly rollback previous configurations to aid with system deployment issues
Simple setup with true IT management connectivity
One simple connection …
Connect a single Q-SYS Core (with a single internet connection) to Q-SYS Reflect Enterprise Manager, and Cores will automatically report data on all connected Q-SYS native and third-party peripherals, without any additional connections to the internet. No programming required.
Provide actionable AV insight to IT …
For the first time, extend AV system data to existing enterprise management systems (like Splunk™ or Solarwinds™), using the optional Enterprise Manager API to yield invaluable insights to your IT infrastructure, all from a single pane of glass.
Bring your Q-SYS system online and give it limited remote visibility
Get real-time system status and event log reporting with full system configuration
all the basic features plus...
Advanced system management and control capabilities, including disaster recovery
all the standard features plus...
*Coming in late 2019
At this time, Q-SYS Reflect Enterprise Manager can only be purchase in / and will only support systems located in the United States, United Kingdom, Australia and Germany.
However, QSC is actively examining additional regions for the rollout in the next 12-14 months after its initial launch, and we would love your feedback on this matter.