Q-SYS™ has no equal as a scalable audio, video and control platform. It uniquely leverages the power of Intel™ processing, the robustness and mission-critical reliability of a purpose-built Linux™ kernel, the interoperability of IEEE networking standards, and of course the limitless potential Q-SYS realtime operating system to deliver an open and IT friendly eco-system. The capabilities of Q-SYS software-based processing and control transcends the limitations found in single purpose, hardware-based products.
- Layer 3 networking: Ensures Q-SYS can run on the backbone of existing IT infrastructure eliminating the need for a dedicated audio network.
- Industry-leading hardware design: Future-proof investment in standards-based software and computer technology running on Intel processors.
- Suite of software-based conferencing technology applications: Including third-generation AEC, multiple-instance SIP Softphones, Gain Sharing and Gating Automixers.
- Unified software platform: Single training investment in one software design tool for small to large systems of all applications types.
With an abundance of acoustic echo cancellation (AEC), raw processing power and networked audio channel count, the Q-SYS Core 110f offers the best cost-to performance ratio of any in-room processing solution available. This smaller core is ideal for:
- acoustic echo canceling and sound reinforcement in small to large meeting or multipurpose rooms
- sound reinforcement in performance venues such as house of worship and theater
- background music systems
- wide area paging in airports, convention centers and hospitals
Integrated Core and I/O Expander
Q-SYS™ Core 510i represents the second generation of QSC’s Integrated Core Platform. It features eight I/O card slots, which can be populated with any combination of Q-SYS I/O cards allowing for up to 128x128 local channels plus a total of 256x256 network channels for diverse connectivity options.
Next-Generation Enterprise Core
For large installations or for IT customers wishing to deploy audio, video and control (AV&C) solutions as a building-wide service throughout the enterprise, QSC has partnered with Dell™ to bring an industry-first integration combining the processing capabilities of the Q-SYS realtime operating system with the world-class Dell R730 server platform resulting in the only IT grade AV&C solution available today, built on standard, off-the-shelf IT hardware.
SELECT A MODEL
|Local I/O Channels||Network Audio Channels||AEC Processors||Multitrack Audio Players||Local I/O Card Capacity||VoIP Instances|
|Core 110f||24 (8 analog in, 8 analog out, 8 analog flex in/out), 16x16 USB audio||128 x 128||16||16 (upgradable to 32)||N/A (Built-in I/O on this model)||4|
|Core 510i ||Up to 32 analog, up to 128x128 AES/CobraNet/Dante/AVB||256 x 256 ||64||16 (upgradable to 128)||8||64|
|Next-generation Enterprise Core|
|Core 5200||N/A||512 x 512||160||16 (upgradable to 128)||N/A||64|
All specifications are subject to change without notice.