The Q-SYS NS Series offers a range of enterprise-grade, Dell-manufactured network switches that have been pre-configured specially to meet the performance requirements of the Q-SYS Ecosystem, as well as network AV technologies including AES67 and Dante. With a primary focus on Q-SYS audio, video & control (AV&C), these network switches provide an out-of-the-box, plug-and-play solution for Q-SYS integrators building local AV networks.
Connect to Q-SYS Reflect Enterprise Manager
This peripheral can be automatically connected to your Q-SYS Reflect Enterprise Manager, a powerful monitoring and management platform for the Q-SYS Ecosystem.
Features and Benefits
- Expedite deployment with a plug-and-play solution: Q-SYS NS Series network switches are pre-configured specifically to meet the performance requirements of Q-SYS audio, video and control (AV&C) systems, saving integrators an enormous amount of time installing local AV networks.
- AV infrastructure for today’s modern AV ecosystem: QSC has paired rock-solid Dell EMC network switches with finely tuned switch configurations created by the Q-SYS product development team. They were then independently tested for optimal performance by the University of New Hampshire Interoperability Labs (UNH-IOL) against their Q-SYS network protocol test suite to ensure support for the entire Q-SYS ecosystem.
- Future-proof solution: Q-SYS NS Series has also become the benchmark for future Q-SYS audio and video peripheral products, ensuring this investment in your AV infrastructure will support the expansion and evolution of your Q-SYS system for years to come.
- Flexible network scenarios: Q-SYS NS Series network switches support Q-LAN, AES67 and Dante audio streams in addition to Q-LAN video streaming and distribution, simultaneously within the same VLAN without ever having to manually configure or adapt the QoS settings on the switches or end point devices.
- Intelligent management & convenient connection options: These switches automatically manage any multicast traffic on your network, which can be common with networked audio and video distribution systems. They also provide a number of PoE+ capable ports for convenient connection of networked AV peripherals.
- Reduce support requirements: This investment in your AV ecosystem will decrease the need to engage with IT tech support saving you time, cost, and frustration associated with troubleshooting untested network switches.
|Model||1Gbps Switch Ports (PoE+)||SFP Ports||PoE Budget||Stacking||Mounting||Cooling||Power Supply|
|Q-SYS NS-1108P||10 (4)||2x 1Gbps||75 W||No||1 RU |
|Variable speed fan||Integrated |
|Q-SYS NS-1124P||24 (12)||4x 10Gbps||190 W||Yes||1 RU||Variable speed fan||Integrated |
|Q-SYS NS-1148P||48 (24)||4x 10Gbps||375 W||Yes||1 RU||Variable speed fan||Integrated |
All specifications are subject to change. without notice.