The Q-SYS™ I/O-8 Flex Channel Expander adds a multitude of expansion capabilities to the Q-SYS Platform in a compact, PoE+ capable networked peripheral that can be remotely located wherever the I/O is required. The I/O-8 Flex Channel Expander features eight channels of “flex channels” (a QSC exclusive technology), which allows each channel to be configured via software as either a Mic/Line input with phantom power, or a Line Level output. Additionally, the I/O-8 Flex Channel Expander offers Audio-to-USB Bridging for integration with soft codec applications running on any host PC as well as control connectivity via GPIO and RS232.
- Flex Channels: 8 software definable flex channels (mic/line input w/ phantom power, or line level output). Single channel granularity allows the user to configure any combination of inputs / outputs from 8 x 0 through to 0 x 8.
- Microphone Fault Detection: When used as mic/line inputs.
- Audio-to-USB Bridging: For situations where laptop PC’s are being used for soft codec conferencing using applications such as Skype for Business™ , GoToMeeting™, etc., the onboard USB Device port can be used to provide USB-to-Audio Bridging direct to the PC via driverless USB connectivity.
- External Device Control: Control and interface with external devices using TCP/IP, RS232 and GPIO.
- PoE+ Capability: For single cable installation. External 24VDC PSU can be used for redundancy (not sold by QSC).
- Redundancy: Offers dual network ports for redundancy with the ability to send and receive on both ports simultaneously for glitch-free switchover the event of a network failure.
- Mounting Accessories included: Class leading mounting accessories offer multiple rackmount and under-table mounting options.
- Q-SYS Platform integration: Receive cryptographically-signed firmware updates, ensuring secure updates in functionality and security to your entire system.
|Specifications||Q-SYS I/O-8 Flex Channel Expander|
|Audio Flex Channel Capacity||8|
|Audio Flex Channel Assignments||Each channel can be configured as a mic/line input or as a line output (configured through Q-SYS Designer software)|
|Rear Panel Indicators||“Link”, “Speed” and “Activity” LEDs on all LAN ports|
|USB Inputs & Outputs|
|USB Audio Bridging||Up to 8×8 channels of digital audio in/out via software definable USB instances advertised to the USB Host operating system|
|USB B (device port):|| |
Bit depth: 16-bit, 24-bit (configured in Q-SYS Designer software)
|Front Panel Controls|| |
“NEXT” OLED page forward capacitive touch button
|Front Panel Connectors||AUX USB: USB Host × 2 (Type A connectors)|
|Rear Panel Connectors|| |
Audio Flex I/O: 12-pos blue Euro Block × 2
|General Purpose Inputs||0-24VDC analog input or contact closure|
|General Purpose Outputs||Open collector, 24VDC at 200mA max, internal pullup to 3.3V|
|GPIO 12 VDC Power Pins||12VDC out at 100mA max|
|PoE+ Power Input||IEEE 802.3at compliant powered device, PoE+ power supplied through LAN A port|
|External Power Input||24VDC, 1.2A supplied via the external power input, may be used as the primary power source or as a backup to the PoE+ source|
FCC 47 CFR Part 15 Class A, IC ICES-003, CE (EN55032, EN55035), EU RoHS directive 2011/65/EU, WEEE directive 2012/19/EU, China RoHS directive GB/T26572, EAC, RTL
|Product Dimensions||220 × 240 × 44 mm |
8.66 × 9.43 × 1.75 in
1RU half rack
|Included Accessories||Connector kit, rack ears, surface mount kit, installation manual, USB cable (Type A to Type B)|
All specifications are subject to change without notice.