- Consolidate Dialing and Control: In addition to the dialing functionality for your conferences, this 7" screen (800px x 480px) can be used to control a myriad of third-party devices prevalent in boardrooms and meeting rooms via the Core (no additional control processor box required).
- BYOD Options: Allows meeting participants to easily run UC or web conferencing applications on their own devices and interface 2-way audio from that device to the Q-SYS™ system via Micro USB AB On-The-Go (OTG 2.0) connection.
- Capacitive Touch Technology: Eliminates physical knobs and buttons increasing product reliability.
- Single drop PoE cabling: Ethernet connection haves for simplified wire terminations without the need for additional power wiring.
- Table Mounting System: Carefully designed weighted base with rubber pad prevents the touchscreen from sliding, while the included threaded brass Mounting Post offers permanent through-table mounting with clean cable management
- Redundancy Options: TSC-7t provides two network ports for connection back to the Q-SYS Core.
|Front Panel Controls||7”, capacitive touch surface|
|Luminance||400 nits (400 lumen/candela per square meter)|
|Resolution||800 x 480|
|Power Requirements||+12V DC|
|PoE (Power over Ethernet)||IEEE 802.3af class 3 device via LAN A|
|Optional External Source (not included)||12VDC @ 1A (12W) |
Negative contact – 5mm OD
Positive contact – 2.5mm ID
|Rear Panel Connectors|
|RJ45 (x2)||LAN A (PoE) and LAN B ports (10/100/1000 Mbps)|
|USB Micro AB Type||USB OTG 2.0|
|Barrel connector: Power inlet||Accommodates +12 VDC power supply|
|Reset button||Recessed button - Use a paper clip or similar tool to reset the unit.|
|Included Accessories||Mounting Post for permanent through-table mounting and cable management|
|Dimensions (HWD) inches||4.75 x 7.75 x 5|
|Dimensions (HWD) mm||121 x 197 x 127|
All specifications are subject to change without notice.