- Up to 200 watts per channel into 4 and 8 ohms — the outputs of the SPA2-200 model are designed to provide up to 200 watts per channel into Low-Z loads.
- ENERGY STAR® qualified amplifier — The ENERGY STAR qualified SPA amplifiers employ an efficient class-D design to conserve energy and reduce operational cost.
- Bridgeable outputs for higher power — Bridging the outputs of the SPA2-200 will deliver up to 350 watts into 70V or 100V when bridged.
- Auto-Ramp provides quiet startup and power-down — The ENERGY STAR auto-ramp circuitry ensures quiet and fast power up from standby and seamless power-down following 25 minutes of inactivity, dramatically reducing power consumption.
- Rack-mountable 1U, half rack width enclosure — The SPA amplifers can be mounted in 1 RU, 1/2 rack space, and their clever joining brackets enable easy under-table and wall-mounting
|Stereo Mode Watts Per Channel|
|8Ω dynamic, both channels driven||60 W||60 W||200 W||100 W|
|4Ω dynamic, both channels driven||60 W||60 W||200 W||100 W|
|Bridged Mode, watts per channel|
|8Ω & 4Ω||200 W||200 W||400 W||200 W|
70V & 100v
|250 W||250 W||350 W||350 W*|
Signal to Noise (A weighted, 20 Hz-20 kHz)
|>100 dB||>100 dB||>100 dB||>100 dB|
|1.23 Vrms (+4 dBu)||1.23 Vrms (+4 dBu)||1.23 Vrms (+4 dBu)||1.23 Vrms (+4 dBu)|
Maximum Voltage Gain
|25.0 dB||25.0 dB||25.0 dB||25.0 dB|
|Class D||Class D||Class D||Class D|
Frequency Response (20 Hz - 20 kHz)
|Frequency Response (20 Hz - 20 kHz)|
|>10 kΩ (balanced), >10 kΩ (unbalanced)|
Maximum Input Level
|12.3V (+24 dBu)|
|Switchable 80 Hz when Bridged in 70V & 100V|
Front Panel Indicators
|Power, per channel Signal, per channel Protect/Limit|
|4Ω/8Ω/70V Bridge Highpass On/100V Bridged Highpass On per channel pair|
Dimensions (HWD) inches
|1.7 x 8.7 x 9.5 / 1RU|
Dimensions (HWD) mm
|43 x 220 x 241 / 1RU|
|3.5 lb / 1.6 kg||3.5 lb / 1.6 kg||4.0 lb / 1.4 kg||4.0 lb / 1.4 kg|
|6 lb / 2.3 kg||6 lb / 2.3 kg||6.5 lb / 2.5 kg||6.5 lb / 2.5 kg|
|UL, CE, ENERGY STAR, RoHS/WEEE compliant, FCC Class B (Conducted and Radiated emissions), UL 2043 witd PL-Kit|
|Power cable, quick start guide, connector kit, rack mount ears, mounting brackets|
|*Peak Power – dependent on other channel loads.|
All specifications are subject to change without notice.