CMXa Series amplifiers represent an economical and rugged power amplifier solution for installed sound applications. There are four CMXa models to choose from (CMX 300Va, CMX 500Va, CMX 800Va, and CMX 2000Va). The CMX amplifiers provide flexible input and output connectors making them ideal for use in projects such as performance halls, houses of worship, sport clubs, gymnasiums, dance venues, pubs, and FGM/BGM systems. The CMXa Series provides unmatched performance and user options at an affordable price point.
- Flexible output loading options enable low impedance loads comfortably down to 2Ω, and in some configurations will effortlessly drive 70V /100V lines
- Recessed front panel gain controls with 1 dB detents for fast and accurate level settings
- Security plate cover for gain controls to provide tamper-proof protection
- Recessed rear DIP switches for easy selection between stereo, parallel, or bridged mode operation, and the additional choice of enabling/disabling low frequency filter protection
- Balanced XLR, TRS or Barrier Strip
SELECT A MODEL
|CMX300Va||-||-||600 W||-||200 W||300 W||430 W||830 W||Details|
|CMX500Va||-||-||1200 W||600 W||300 W||500 W||700 W||1400 W||Details|
|CMX800Va||400 W||-||2000 W||2300 W||500 W||800 W||1200 W||2400 W||Details|
|CMX2000Va||2500 W||1000 W||-||3600 W||1100 W||2000 W||2500 W||5000 W||Details|
All specifications are subject to change without notice.