PowerLight 3 Series is comprised of our “Ultimate Analog” power house amplifiers, designed for the most demanding concert and live-sound reinforcement applications. All three models (PL380, PL340 and the PL325) feature the ground breaking PowerLight™ power supply technology, dramatically reducing weight, eliminating AC mains hum and improving audio quality. Comprehensive remote control and monitoring can also be achieved via the Q-SYS networked platform.
- Class D (PL380) and Class H (PL340 & PL325) topologies provide efficient performance at extreme power loads
- Three-position Input Sensitivity switch ensures gain-matching with existing amp racks and power systems
- User defeatable clip limiters and selectable low-frequency filters (30 Hz, 50 Hz, Bypass)
- DataPort connection supports external amplifier control and monitoring via Q-SYS
- XLR and Block Input connectors and Binding post or Neutrik speakON® Output connectors
- Comprehensive internal protection protects amplifiers and loudspeakers against over-current, over-temperature and clipping – without compromising program signal