- Wide-Bandwidth, High-Fidelity Performance - ensures a full, rich, musical sound with low distortion.
- Shares Driver Technology with AD-S (surface mount) loudspeakers for Seamless Sonic Integration - provides the ability to mix speaker models within zones for the best possible coverage.
- AD-CI52ST Employs Shallow Can - can be mounted in ceilings and standard architectural walls.
- True High-Fidelity, 2-Way Design - speakers feature a 1" titanium HF dome tweeter for exceptional sound quality from a ceiling format loudspeaker.
- Two AD-CI52T or AD-CI52ST loudspeakers
- Two C-ring and tile rails
- Two round grilles (white, paintable)
|Configuration||Compact two-way, sealed enclosure|
Low Frequency Transducer
High Frequency Transducer
|5.25" (13 mm) Weather-resistant, low distortion fiberglass cone woofer, 25 mm voice coil, rubber surround |
1" titanium dome tweeter, neodymium magnet
|Frequency Range 1 |
Frequency Response (±3 dB)
Useable Frequency Range
85 Hz to 20 kHz
65 Hz to 20 kHz
|Maximum Output 2 |
102 dB SPL
108 dB SPL
|Nominal Impedance||8 ohms|
|Power Capacity 3||40 W (100 hours IEC)|
|Recommended amplifier power (loudspeaker "program" power)||80 watts|
|Sensitivity 4||86 dB, 2.83 V, 1 m, flush mounted (2 pi)|
|Nominal Coverage||90° conical pattern|
|Type||Custom low distortion laminated core, wide bandwidth design|
|Taps||70/100V: 30, 15, 7.5, 3.8 Watts and 8 ohms selected by switch|
|Insertion Loss||0.8 dB, averaged over 50 Hz - 20 kHz bandwidth (30 W tap)|
|Distortion||Less than 0.01% THD above 100 Hz, |
0.2% at 50 Hz (30 W tap)
|Bandwidth||40 Hz to 20 kHz (-1 dB, all taps)|
|Material||Injection molded high impact polystyrene baffle on a steel enclosure|
|Grill||Heavy duty powder coated steel|
|Connectors||4-pin Euro terminals in fire protective sub-chamber|
|Mounting Hardware||Rails and brackets for ceiling tile installation|
|Weight||7.5 lb (3.4 kg) net, each |
24 lb (10.9 kg) shipping, per pair
1 All frequency ranges specified refer to measured free field response (half space, 2 pi)
2 Calculated using specified power capacity and system sensitivity. 6 dB peak-to-average signal ratio assumed.
3 Continuous IEC specified test signal
4 Based on nominal impedance, measured in half-space.
All specifications are subject to change without notice.