Q-SYS Designer Software is the most powerful yet simple advanced DSP software on the market today. This software enables the user to create designs for the Q-SYS Integrated System Platform. The system design environment was created specifically to be intuitive and easy to use. It is laid out without clutter or complicated multi-level menus. As a result, the software allows system integrators to focus their energy on building the audio system, rather than laboring over a complex software learning curve.
• One Software for all System Sizes: Q-SYS Designer Software can be used with ALL Q-SYS Cores and peripherals.
• Emulation Mode: Build the majority of your system without hardware.
• Third-party peripheral support: Q-SYS allows for control of external devices through available LUA scripting.
• User Control Interfaces: Design custom buttons, import graphics, and build user controls for touchscreen controllers.
Q-SYS Designer 5.3.93
NOTE: If you are using Q-SYS in a Dolby Atmos application, please read this special Tech Bulletin.
- CINEMA:Fixed issues with Dolby Atmos functionality. Q-SYS systems in Dolby Atmos Cinema applications should contact QSC Cinema for more information and special upgrade instructions.
- AES67: Improved compatibility with wider range of SDP implementations
- CDN64: Improved support for multicast Dante flows
- CDN64: Label and Flow names are now limited in length to 31 characters for compatibility with the Dante hardware module
- CORE 110F: Added support for GPS external sync for highly accurate Loop Player functionality
- MSR: Added support for LIVE555 media stream decoding
- MSR: Added support for SVSi media stream decoding
- QSD: Updated sample Q-SYS designs files to include Shure MXA910 networked microphones
- QSD: Optimized Named Controls deletion in large files
- QSD: Fixed a crash when using the Shift key to maintain position when pasting an object
- LUA: Updated Q-SYS Help File regarding upgrade from Lua 5.2 to Lua 5.3 and any incompatibilities between those versions of Lua
- LUA: Updated Lua topics to include information about using new Callback functionality
- MISC: Fixed I/O-Frame 8S audio output issue
- MISC: Fixed crash when using 1/24 octave graphic EQ
- POTS: Added support for 3rd dial tone filter (UK)
Q-SYS Controller App
Within Q-SYS Designer software, user control interfaces (UCIs) can be created, and nearly any element in the system can be placed in the UCIs for control and monitoring. This enables nearly a limitless array of control capability, all from your iOS devices.
Including: audio source selection buttons, lighting dimmer controls, projector on/off selector, signal meters, screen up/down, snapshot recall buttons, volume control faders, user security PIN input.
Hire an Advanced Q-SYS Scripting Programmer
If you have a need for an advanced script or feature for your next installation, check out our list of approved independent Q-SYS Programmers.
Q-SYS Online Help
The Q-SYS online help file is the most complete and latest help file for Q-SYS Designer software and associated hardware and peripherals. You can access this help file from within Q-SYS Designer. The Q-SYS online help file is usually updated more frequently than the help file built into Q-SYS Designer.