Q-SYS Designer Software is the most powerful yet simple advanced DSP software on the market today. This software enables the user to create designs for the Q-SYS Integrated System Platform. The system design environment was created specifically to be intuitive and easy to use. It is laid out without clutter or complicated multi-level menus. As a result, the software allows system integrators to focus their energy on building the audio system, rather than laboring over a complex software learning curve.
• One Software for all System Sizes: Q-SYS Designer Software can be used with ALL Q-SYS Cores and peripherals.
• Emulation Mode: Build the majority of your system without hardware.
• Third-party peripheral support: Q-SYS allows for control of external devices through available LUA scripting.
• User Control Interfaces: Design custom buttons, import graphics, and build user controls for touchscreen controllers.
Simplify Your Conference Room
Q-SYS Designer Software v5.4 now includes support for the new AV-to-USB Bridging solution. Fully integrated with the Q-SYS Platform, the Q-SYS PTZ-IP conference cameras and I/O-USB Bridge offer plug-and-play access to switchable camera video streams and processed audio for BYOD and soft codec applications like Skype for Business™, GoToMeeting™, etc.
Q-SYS Designer 5.4.106
NOTE: If you are using Q-SYS in a Dolby Atmos application, please read this special Tech Bulletin.
- Added IEEE Standards based Video-over-IP capability to the Q-LAN Networking Solution
- Enabled video wiring capability within Q-SYS Designer Software for AV-to-USB Bridging designs (as well as future Q-SYS Video-over-IP products)
- Added new Inventory items including Q-SYS PTZ-IP cameras and I/O USB bridge for AV-to-USB Bridging over standard IP networks
- Added Video Bridging capability to the Q-SYS Core 110f USB-B Port
- New Sample design files demonstrating AV-to-USB Bridging with touch panel camera control
Q-SYS Controller App
Within Q-SYS Designer software, user control interfaces (UCIs) can be created, and nearly any element in the system can be placed in the UCIs for control and monitoring. This enables nearly a limitless array of control capability, all from your iOS devices.
Including: audio source selection buttons, lighting dimmer controls, projector on/off selector, signal meters, screen up/down, snapshot recall buttons, volume control faders, user security PIN input.
Hire an Advanced Q-SYS Scripting Programmer
If you have a need for an advanced script or feature for your next installation, check out our list of approved independent Q-SYS Programmers.
Q-SYS Online Help
The Q-SYS online help file is the most complete and latest help file for Q-SYS Designer software and associated hardware and peripherals. You can access this help file from within Q-SYS Designer. The Q-SYS online help file is usually updated more frequently than the help file built into Q-SYS Designer.