Q-SYS NL Series network PoE loudspeakers deliver clear speech and music reproduction to the modern collaboration space. As native Q-SYS Products, the NL Series help enable true end-to-end network-based audio, video and control solutions driven by the Q-SYS OS. NL Series network loudspeakers integrate into your space with a single Ethernet cable to reduce the overall hardware footprint and lower system cost. They are available in three form factors (speakerbar, pendant mount and ceiling mount) to enable a wide range of room types, and take full advantage of the drag-and-drop integration and simple control capabilities offered by Q-SYS.
- The right loudspeaker for your space: The Q-SYS NL-SB42 is a 4-inch, two-way soundbar, while the Q-SYS NL-P4 is a 4-inch pendant-mount loudspeaker for open ceiling installations, and the Q-SYS NL-C4 is a 4-inch ceiling-mount loudspeaker. All NL Series loudspeakers are designed for low distortion to improve system level AEC performance and optimize audio intelligibility.
- Mix and Match: NL Series network loudspeakers are built on the same design principles as the QSC AcousticDesign™ Series, featuring a sleek, unobtrusive design along with the same sonic characteristics that allow integrators to mix-and-match form factors to fit the unique needs of any space.
- Go easy: NL Series network loudspeakers are powered-over-Ethernet (PoE), which means native Q-SYS audio data, power and control and are delivered over a single cable, greatly simplifying installation and deployment while reducing rack space requirement.
- Intrinsic Correction™: To simplify the tuning process, Q-SYS automatically integrates loudspeaker voicing for NL Series loudspeakers.
- Q-SYS Call Sync: Automatically sync onboard controls and LED status indicators on select Q-SYS devices (NM-T1 microphone, TSC Series Gen 3 touchscreens & NL-SB42 PoE speakerbar) keeping the state of all in-room endpoints in sync with connected UC platforms.
- Remote Monitoring and Management: NL Series network loudspeakers are the first loudspeakers that can be automatically monitored and managed by Q-SYS Reflect Enterprise Manager every step of the way, from the audio source all the way through the loudspeaker driver.
- Designed for Q-SYS: NL Series integrate seamlessly into Q-SYS, a cloud-manageable audio, video, and control platform, built to deliver flexible, scalable AV solutions well into the future. Learn more about Q-SYS.
SELECT A MODEL
|Loudspeaker type||Network PoE ceiling-mount loudspeaker for Q-SYS||Network PoE pendant-mount loudspeaker for Q-SYS||Network PoE soundbar for Q-SYS|
|Driver||4-in full-range||4-in full-range||3.5-in woofer & 0.75-in tweeter|
|Effective frequency range||100 Hz – 20 kHz||90 Hz – 20 kHz||110 Hz - 20 kHz|
|Rated noise power / voltage (W rms)||12 W (PoE), 24 W (PoE+)||12 W (PoE), 24 W (PoE+)||12 W (PoE), 24 W (PoE+)|
|Rated coverage (-6 dB)||120°||100°||150° horizontal, 160° vertical|
|Directivity index||5.8 dB||7.2 dB||4.2 dB|
|Maximum continuous SPL||94 dB (PoE), 97 dB (PoE+)||90 dB (PoE), 93 dB (PoE +)|
|Maximum peak SPL||108 dB (PoE), 111 dB (PoE+)||106 dB (PoE), 107 dB (PoE +)|
|Input connector type||RJ45, Q-LAN||RJ45|
|Enclosure material||ABS baffle on powder steel back can||ABS baffle and enclosure||ABS|
|Grille material||Powder coated steel||Powder-coated steel|
|Net Weight||3.5 lb (1.6 kg)||2.88 lb (1.31 kg)||3.86 lbs (1.75 kg)|
|Product dimensions (diameter x height)||8.46 x 4.13 in (215 x 105 mm)||6.81 x 7.83 in (173 x 199 mm)||20.4 x 3.97 x 2.87 in (518.1 x 101 x 73 mm)|
|Power requirements||PoE (Type 1 Class 3) or PoE+ (Type 2 Class 4)|
All specifications are subject to change without notice.