New TouchMix-30 Pro V2.0 Presets Now Available for TouchMix-8 and TouchMix-16
Version 2.0 firmware added many exciting new channel presets to the TouchMix-30 Pro. We've now made them available for all TouchMix users.
List of new TouchMix Channel Presets:
- Electronic Drums
- Percussion Toys
- Download zip file below to your computer and unzip file.
- Format an external USB thumb drive or hard drive using your TouchMix.
- Connect USB drive to computer and move or copy the entire “TouchMix-Presets” folder to the USB drive (cannot be in any subfolders)
- Connect USB drive to TouchMix-8 or TouchMix-16
- Press Home button on TouchMix
- Open Channel Strip on any channel (press channel label name at top of channel)
- Select Presets tab, then "User" toggle switch
- Then select USB Preset file to save to your mixer
- Press “Copy to Mixer” to save file to TouchMix
- Repeat steps 8 and 9 for each Preset you want to save to your mixer.
- These Presets will now be available for you in your “User” window of your Presets tab for all input channels.
Download TouchMix-30 Pro v2.0 Factory Presets