As part of our ongoing research and development we are proud to announce the release of a new firmware version V1.4.5 which is available now from the QSC website to download and install via USB using the free the Amplifier Navigator software:(http://www.qsc.com/resources/software/amplifier-navigator/).
The CXD/PLD has gained praise from users around the world for its versatility, power and sheer audio quality. Now we are taking the platform even further forward and are delighted to announce a number of improvements:
- NEW Intrinsic Correction loudspeaker tunings (AD-S6T, AD-S12sw, AC-C4T)
- Updated and enhanced Intrinsic Correction loudspeaker tunings (Wideline, ILA)
- New loudspeaker tunings for Martin Audio products. Our list of supported third party brands now includes: B52, Cerwin Vega, Classic Pro, EV, JBL, Martin Audio, Nexo, Peavey, and Yamaha (Note: All third party presets are not approved by the manufacturer but were created using manufacturer published data) [Cerwin-Vega® is a registered trademark of Cerwin-Vega, Electro-Voice is a registered trademark of Telex Communications, JBL is a trademark of HARMAN International Industries, Martin Audio is a registered trademark of Martin Audio Ltd., NEXO®is a registered trademark of NEXO SA., Peavey® is a registered trademark of Peavey Electronics Corporation, YAMAHA is a registered trademark of Yamaha Corporation.]
- Enhanced amplifier protection for out-of-range loads
- Improved Rotary Encoder functionality
- Bug fixes and improvements