This procedure will recover a TouchMix-30 Pro mixer that no longer starts after attempting to install a firmware update. Please read through this document prior to starting the recovery process and follow the instructions carefully. The procedure will take 10-15 minutes. You will need…
- Mac or Windows computer with internet access.
- USB Thumb Drive, 4GB or larger.
- FOR BEST RESULTS use a name brand drive. Not all USB drives have adequate READ/WRITE speeds which may hinder the recovery process.
- DO NOT use a drive that was previously formatted for LINUX.
- DO NOT use a drive that contains multiple partitions (that is, a single physical drive that shows up on your computer as two or more logical drives).
- DO NOT load the TouchMix firmware file on this drive.
There are four steps to the process:
- Downloading and extracting the recovery files.
- Formatting a USB recovery drive.
- Loading the recovery files to the drive.
- Recovering the mixer.