- Simple, convenient suspension system based on the proven QSC WideLine design. Supports up to eight WL218-sw subwoofers with 10:1 design factor.
- Very high acoustic output capability—139 dB SPL (1 m) peak.
- Exceptional "punch" combined with low-frequency extension down to 31 Hz.
- Comprehensive transport and handling features including an easy to attach dolly and twelve thoughtfully placed handles.
- Premium-grade, long-excursion, high-power woofers with 4-inch, fiberglass voice coils, double layer spiders and triple roll surrounds.
- Birch ply enclosure with independent, dual chambers and extensive internal bracing for rigidity and solid, accurate reproduction.
- Finish available in black.
|Configuration||2 x 18-inch vented subwoofer|
|Low Frequency Transducer||2 x 850 W, 8 ohm 18-inch woofer with a 4-inch voice coil, ceramic magnet assembly|
|Frequency Response |
(±3 dB) 1
(-10 dB) 1
|37 Hz to 200 Hz (without processing) |
31 Hz to 1 kHz (without processing)
|Nominal Impedance||4 ohms|
|Continuous Power Capacity 2||1700 W|
|Max Recommended Power||3000 W|
|Sensitivity (1 W at 1 m) 1||101 dB|
|Maximum Output (SPL at 1 m) |
|Cabinet Type||Vented, trapezoidal enclosure|
|Material||Baltic birch plywood / 36 mm baffle and side panels; 15 mm top and bottom|
|Finish||Available in standard black finish|
|Grille||14 gauge powder coated steel|
|Pin Outs||Pins |
|Attachment Points||Integral, adjustable rigging system, vertical splay adjustable in 1° increments |
from 0° - 10°
|Weight||204 lb / 92.5 kg net |
244 lb / 110 kg shipping (includes dolly)
|Dimensions (HWD) inches||21.3 x 45.9 x 34.75|
|Dimensions (HWD) mm||541 x 1166 x 882|
|Accessories Available||AF218-sw Large Array Frame |
2Two hours, AES1984-2, 40 - 400 Hz, tested as system
Specifications are subject to change without notice.