- Patented multiple aperture diffraction slot waveguide provides exceptionally wide horizontal coverage (140°) and a near ideal vertical line source.
- Exceptionally high output capability in a very compact form factor.
- May be operated as a bi-amplified or tri-amplified system. DSP settings are available on Q-SYS, SC-28, PLD amplifiers and CXD amplifiers.
- Dual 10-inch long-excursion, high-power, low-frequency transducers.
- Single 3-inch diaphragm neodymium compression driver.
- Birch ply enclosures. Available with standard finish in black.
- Fully captive hardware design incorporates all components necessary for box to box rigging.
|Configuration||Biamp or Triamp mode|
1.4-inch exit, 3-inch titanium diaphragm, neodymium magnet assembly
2 × 400 W, 16 ohm 10-inch woofer, 3-inch voice coil, ceramic magnet assembly
|Frequency Response (±3 dB) |
Frequency Response (-10 dB)
|55 Hz to 18 kHz (with recommended DSP processing) |
48 Hz to 20 kHz (with recommended DSP processing)
|Nominal Impedance||HF: 16 ohms |
LF biamp mode: 8 ohms
LF triamp mode: 16 ohms (× 2)
|Continuous Power Capacity||HF: 80 W (2 hours, AES1984-2 method, 1 to 10 kHz) |
LF biamp mode: 600 W (2 hours, AES1984-2 method, 80 to 800 Hz)
LF triamp mode: 400 W (×2) (2 hours, AES1984-2 method, 80 to 800 Hz)
|Max Recommended Power||HF: 300 W @ 16Ω |
LF bi-amp mode: 1400 W @ 8Ω
LF tri-amp mode: 700 W @ 16Ω (x 2)
|Sensitivity (1 W at 1 m) ||HF: 107.5 dB (single cabinet measured in free space.) |
LF: 98 dB (single cabinet measured in free space. LF drivers connected in parallel)
|Maximum Output (SPL at 1 m) |
|HF: 127 dB / LF: 127 dB |
HF: 133 dB / LF: 133 dB
|Maximum Output (dB SPL at 1 m) |
Continuous / Peak
HF: 126 dB / 132 dB
LF: 122 dB / 128 dB
|Nominal Coverage||Horizontal: 140° |
Vertical: Dependent on number of elements used
|Cabinet Type||Ported, trapezoidal|
|Material||Baltic birch plywood|
|Finish||Available in standard black finish|
|Grille||Perforated, formed powder coated steel|
|Connectors||2 × Neutrik Speakon® NL8 in parallel|
|Attachment Points||Integral, adjustable rigging system, vertical splay adjustable in 1° increments from 2 ° to 10° and 0°|
|Dimensions (H×W×D)||273 × 698.5 × 514.3 mm |
10.75 × 27.5 × 20.25 in
|Carton Dimensions (H×W×D)||280 × 711 × 533 mm |
11 × 28 × 21 in
|Net Weight||37.7 kg / 83 lb|
|Shipping Weight||42.6 kg / 93.9 lb|
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Speakon is a trademark of Neutrik