The PCA-100 Projection Color Analyzer is used when setting up a digital projector. With its precision spectrometer, the PCA-100 accurately measures luminance and chromaticity with more precision than filter-based instruments.
- Measures both color (chromaticity) and brightness (luminance)
- Wide luminance resolution range (0.01 to 50 foot lamberts) allows measurement of the projector contrast ratio
- Chromaticity resolution allows checking the projector "x" and "y" linearity
- Utilizes a precision spectrometer for highly accurate measurements at a very moderate cost
- Unit comes with ULC-6' cable, software, PC1-CC carry case and manual