The Q-SYS™ Core 110f processor provides a fully integrated audio, video and control solution for installations with a mixture of analog and network channels, supporting medium-sized rooms through the largest Enterprise scale deployments.
Connect to Q-SYS Reflect Enterprise Manager
This processor can be automatically connected to your Q-SYS Reflect Enterprise Manager, a powerful monitoring and management platform for the Q-SYS Ecosystem.
- Class leading I/O: Core 110f has 24 I/O + USB, POTS and VoIP simultaneously offering the best cost to I/O ratio in a single SKU, single chassis product available on the market.
- 8 Flex Channels: Nearly all the flexibility of a card-based DSP solution without the hassle of multiple SKU’s and custom ordering.
- True IT Software Integration: The Q-SYS Software Ecosystem is a true IT integrative solution that is free of the fixed hardware limitations seen in competing products. It allows for greater functionality such as Layer 3 routing, LDAP contact server integration, SNMP monitoring, and more.
- Suite of Software-Based Conferencing Technology applications: Built and owned by QSC from the ground up allowing for continued refinement, without any additional hardware. The suite includes next generation acoustic echo cancellation (AEC), multiple-instance SIP softphones, gain sharing and gating automixers.
- Unified Software Platform: The integrator has a single training investment in one software design tool rather than needing to learn several platforms to scale from small to large systems.
Software-based Dante is now supported on the Q-SYS Core 110f
8x8 | 16x16 | 32x32
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS: In order to deploy Software-based Dante, your Q-SYS designs must be installed with Q-SYS Designer Software v8.3.1 or higher.
Availability on other Q-SYS Core models will come in the future
|Model Core 110f|
|Input Frequency Response|
|20Hz to 20kHz @ +21dBu||+0.05dB/-0.5dB|
|Input THD+N @ 1KHz|
|@ +21 dBu Sensistivity & +21 dBu input||< 0.1%|
|@ +21 dBu Sensistivity & +10 dBu input||< 0.0015%|
|@ +10 dBu Sensistivity & +8 dBu input||< 0.0007%|
|@ -10 dBu Sensistivity & -10.5 dBu input||< 0.0006%|
|@ -39 dBu Sensistivity & -39.5 dBu input||< 0.007%|
|EIN (no weighting, 20Hz to 20kHz)||< -121dB|
|Input to Input Crosstalk @1kHz||>110dB Typical, 90dB Max|
|Input Dynamic Range|
|@ +21 dBu Sensitivity||> 109.5dB|
|@ +10 dBu Sensitivity||> 106.4dB|
|@ -10 dBu Sensitivity||> 104.6dB|
|@ -39 dBu Sensitivity||> 104.6dB|
|Input Common Mode Noise Rejection|
|@ +21 dBu Sensitivity|
|@ +10 dBu Sensitivity||56.5|
|@ -10 dBu Sensitivity||73.2|
|@ -39 dBu Sensitivity||63.2|
|Input Impedance (balanced)||5K Ohms Nominal|
|Input Sensitivity Range (1dB Steps)||-39 dBu min to +21 dBu max|
|Phantom Power||+48v DC, 10mA per input max|
|A/D – D/A Converters||24-bit|
|Overall Dimensions/Weight||Device Height: 44 mm (1.75 in) Device Width: 483 mm (19 in) Device Depth: 282.5 mm (11.12 in) Device Weight: 5 kg (11 lb) Shipping Height: 152 mm (6 in) Shipping Width: 584 mm (23 in) Shipping Depth: 356 mm (14 in) Shipping Weight: 5.6 kg (12.4 lb)|
|Output Frequency Response|
|20Hz to 20kHz @ all settings||+0.2/-0.5 dB|
|Output THD||0.003%, +10 dBu Max output level|
|Output Crosstalk @1khZ||>100dB Typical, 90dB max|
|Output Dynamic Range||>108dB|
|Bit Depth||Selectable 16-bit, 24-bit|
|Number of Channels||up to 16 × 16|
|Output Impedance (balanced)||220 0hms|
|Output Level Range : (1dB Steps)||-39 dBu min to +21 dBu max|
|Power Consumption||60 watts, typical. 120 watts max|
|BTU/Heat load:||205 BTU/Hour|
|Compliance||FCC Part 15B (USA), FCC part 68 / TIA-968-B (USA), JATE (Japan), AS/ACIF S002 (Australia), PTC200 (New Zealand), ES203 021 (Europe), ANATEL Resolution 473 (Brazil), NOM-151-SCTI (Mexico), PSTN01 (Taiwan), Industry Canada CS-03 (Canada), CE marked (Europe), UL and C-UL listed (USA & Canada), RCM (Australia), EAC (Eurasian Customs Union) & RoHS Directive (Europe)|
All specifications are subject to change without notice.