Q-SYS Designer Software is the most powerful yet simple advanced DSP software on the market today. This software enables the user to create designs for the Q-SYS Ecosystem. The system design environment was created specifically to be intuitive and easy to use. It is laid out without clutter or complicated multi-level menus. As a result, the software allows system integrators to focus their energy on building the audio system, rather than laboring over a complex software learning curve.
• One Software for all System Sizes: Q-SYS Designer Software is a single application for use with every Q-SYS Core category for projects of any size.
• Emulation Mode: Build the majority of your system without hardware.
• Third-party peripheral support: Q-SYS allows for control of external devices through available LUA scripting.
• User Control Interfaces: Design custom buttons, import graphics, and build user controls for touchscreen controllers.
Note: Before upgrading, be sure to create backup copies of your Q-SYS design files for the current version and older versions. Also, make backup files for all media you have on the Core. To avoid overwriting your backup copies, be sure you do not open the backup copies with the newly installed version of Q-SYS Designer Software.
Updated Features in v8.3.1
Now Including Software-based Dante
Add Dante to your Q-SYS system without additional hardware or I/O cards. Now supported on the Q-SYS 110f, Dante network audio can be added to your system through a simple software update. Skip the screwdriver!
Note: Q-SYS Designer Software v8.3.1 is required.
Additional Feature Updates
- NV Series video endpoints: Customizable text-fields for idle screens on a per-device basis and additional color space support.
- New loudspeaker voicings added: AD-P.HALO integrated pendant-mount loudspeaker system and revised Wideline8 loudspeaker components.
- General software improvements: New Search and Filtering function in Q-SYS Configurator and optimized firmware updates for systems with many peripherals.
Q-SYS Reflect Enterprise Manager Feature Updates
- Added new Card view for Sites
- Implemented Alert History and improved usability of Alerts table
- New Idle Screen Manager for network video endpoints
Free Extended Trial until January 2021!
Now more than ever, you need the ability to remotely monitor and manage your AV systems. Take advantage of this limited time offer.
Q-SYS Designer Software v8.3.1
Released April 30, 2020
NOTE: As of Q-SYS Designer Software v8.2, the Q-SYS TSC-8 network touch screen is no longer a supported device. Q-SYS designs that include the TSC-8 will not compile and deploy in QDS v8.2 or higher.
NOTE: For cinema-specific instructions on Q-SYS installs, please visit the Cinema Q-SYS Designer Software page.
3rd Party Plug-in & Scriptable Controls
QSC has partnered with several AV&C technology manufacturers to provide a broad portfolio of prebuilt plugins. This makes integration of third-party devices into a Q-SYS system a simple drag-and-drop configuration.
Software Integration Alliances
Q-SYS Control for iOS
Design user control interfaces for your iOS device within Q-SYS Designer Software and use this free app to wirelessly control any element of your Q-SYS system from your iPhone or iPad.
Hire an Advanced Q-SYS Scripting Programmer
If you have a need for an advanced script or feature for your next installation, check out our list of approved independent Q-SYS Programmers.
Q-SYS Online Help
The Q-SYS online help file is the most complete and latest help file for Q-SYS Designer Software and associated hardware and peripherals. You can access this help file from within Q-SYS Designer Software. The Q-SYS online help file is usually updated more frequently than the help file built into Q-SYS Designer Software.