Attero Tech is now a part of QSC
The Q-SYS Ecosystem just got quite a bit bigger. The rapidly growing portfolio of native Q-SYS Platform processors and peripherals has been joined by Attero Tech’s highly innovative portfolio of networked AV endpoints and I/O peripherals.
QSC-developed control plugins allow integrators to drag-and-drop Attero Tech devices into their Q-SYS designs without the need for any complicated control programming. Latest version of these plugins available to download through Q-SYS Designer Software.
Q-SYS Ecosystem: ‘native’ vs. ‘integrated’
Q-SYS Platform Native: A Q-SYS device that proudly bears the QSC/Q-SYS logo and has been designed to operate natively on the Q-SYS network. More importantly, it has been thoroughly vetted and tested to meet the performance and monitoring requirements of the most mission critical applications.
Q-SYS Ecosystem Integration: Attero Tech devices and other IP-enabled peripherals offer simple integration into the Q-SYS Ecosystem through its full-featured scripting platform or growing library of Q-SYS control plugins.
Wall-Mount Network Audio Interfaces
Attero Tech by QSC wall plate I/O solutions allow for simple Bluetooth® and Dante™/AES67 audio integration into network AV systems, including the Q-SYS Ecosystem.
- unBT2A - Bluetooth® audio wall plate
- unD6IO-BT - Dante/AES67 wall plate - 4 x 2 multi I/O with Bluetooth® audio
- unDX2IO+ - Dante/AES67 wall plate – 2 in (XLR) x 2 in (Phoenix) x 2 out (XLR)
- unDX4I - Dante/AES67 wall plate – 4 in (XLR) x 2 out (Phoenix)
- unD6IO - Dante/AES67 wall plate - 4 x 2 multi-IO
Surface Mount Network Audio Interfaces
Attero Tech by QSC audio I/O solutions provide simple integration into any venue or application for quick audio bridging to/from a Dante™ or AES67 network – available in flange-mount or rack-mount form factors.
- Axon A4FLEX - AES67 scalable mic/line connectivity interface
- Axon A8Mio - AES67 network audio I/O endpoint (8 x 8)
- Axon A4Mio - AES67 network audio I/O endpoint (4 x 4)
- Axon D2FLEXio - Dante/AES67 scalable mic/line connectivity interface
- unHX2D - Dante/AES67 enabled HDMI audio embedder/de-embedder
- unDIO2x2+ - Dante/AES67 network audio interface - 2 x 2 mic/line I/O
- unD4I-L - Dante/AES67 network audio interface – 4x mic/line inputs with GPIO
- unD4O - Dante/AES67 network audio interface – 4x line-level analog outputs
Rack-Mount Network Audio Interfaces
The Synapse Series are multi-channel Dante™/AES67 network audio interfaces offering network redundancy and daisy chaining. Perfect for applications with a high-volume of distributed audio I/O endpoints, such as corporate, stadiums, theaters and more.
- Synapse DM1 - Dante/AES67 rack-mount audio monitor
- Synapse D16Mio - Dante/AES67 network audio interface – 16x mic/line inputs, 16x line outputs
- Synapse D32Mi - Dante/AES67 network audio interface – 32x mic level Inputs
- Synapse D32i - Dante/AES67 network audio interface – 32x line level inputs
- Synapse D32o - Dante/AES67 network audio interface – 32x line level outputs
Network Wall Controllers
Flexible IP-based control solutions for network AV systems, featuring a single-gang, Decora® style in-wall design, OLED display and rotary encoder.
- Axon C1 - Single-gang network audio controller
Audio Monitoring Peripherals
Audio monitoring solutions aimed at providing a simple solution for selection and monitoring of audio channels on a Dante™ network, as well as hands-free USB soft-conferencing.
- unDNEMO – Dante network audio monitor
IP Paging Stations
Dante™ and AES67 compatible paging interfaces with four programmable zones and wall or desk-mount adaptability that address the unique communications needs of large sporting venues, airport terminals, train stations, conventions centers and corporate facilities.
Analog I/O Extenders
Axiom Series products provide simple, flexible and installation-friendly solutions for point-to-point analog audio signal extension over CAT-5. Perfect for applications such as education, retail, hospitality and house of worship.