unIFY Control Panel software provides users with a simple tool to monitor and configure Attero Tech devices. It detects connected devices on the configured network automatically showing them in a device list. Once a device is discovered, unIFY can present further details about the device. For Attero Tech devices, unIFY is also used to configure the device settings such as gain and phantom power.
v4.0.0 Released 10/21
General Application Updates
- Converting devices from –U (UDP) mode to –C/B now requires a QSC-generated device key. Go to unIFY Mode Configuration for more information
New Device Support:
- Axon DBU – USB/Bluetooth network audio interface (Dante/AES67)
- Axiom BT1 – Bluetooth audio wallplate
- Axiom USB1 – USB audio wallplate
- Fixed issue preventing the number of AES67 Rx streams from being cleared
Plugin Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue where the plugin could be closed in the middle of a configuration download
Plugin New Features
- Now supported with Axiom AXPio and Axon D2i systems
|Title||Document Type||Date Revised|
Sorry, nothing matched your criteria.