Remote monitoring and management for your AV&C systems
Powerful, simple-to-use monitoring and management platform with secure web technologies to assist in the fundamental support needs of IT/AV system administrators.
Reduce your AV support costs
to avoid reactionary maintenance.
- Comprehensive real-time system monitoring for your entire AV system
- Make proactive decisions about back-end issues before they become front-end problems for your users
equipped with the right information.
- Customizable alerts & event notifications allow you to expedite support staff to address the issue
- System event logs equip them with the right information
before putting boots on the ground.
- Remote UCI viewing & operation allow support teams to remotely assist with user issues from anywhere in the world
Simple setup with true IT management connectivity
One simple connection …
Connect a single Q-SYS Core (with a single internet connection) to Q-SYS Reflect Enterprise Manager, and Cores will automatically report data on all connected Q-SYS native and third-party peripherals, without any additional connections to the internet. No programming required.
Provide actionable AV insight to IT …
For the first time, extend AV system data to existing enterprise management systems (like Splunk™ or Solarwinds™), using the optional Enterprise Manager API to yield invaluable insights to your IT infrastructure, all from a single pane of glass.
Tutorial: Connect your Q-SYS System to Enterprise Manager in 60 seconds!
Bring your Q-SYS system online and give it limited remote visibility
- Enterprise Manager organization, site and user setup
- Q-SYS Core setup
- Core Software License management
- Core online / offline monitoring
Real-time status and event logs with full system configuration
all the basic features plus...
- Audit Log
- Alerts & Notifications
- System Inventory and Event Logs
- Audio File Management
- Network Services Management
- System Configuration
Advanced system management and control capabilities
all the standard features plus...
- Remote UCI control via standard web browser
- Remote Q-SYS Designer via Enterprise Manager
*Coming in early 2020
These are a few companies that have successfully implemeneted
Q-SYS Reflect Enterprise Manager and begun monitoring their Q-SYS systems
Lincoln Financial Field
Shattuck St. Mary's School
Bons Secours Wellness Arena
Requirements / Availability / Support
In order to implement Q-SYS Reflect Enterprise Manager, your Q-SYS Core processors need Internet connectivity. Your Q-SYS systems also needs to run Q-SYS Designer Software v8.2.1 or higher. To upgrade your system, please visit: qsc.com/qds
At this time, Q-SYS Reflect Enterprise Manager can only be purchase in / and will only support systems located in the United States, United Kingdom, Australia and Germany.
However, QSC is actively examining additional regions for the rollout in the next 12-14 months after its initial launch. If you are interested in Enterprise Manager in your region, please visit: qsc.com/em-regions.