Available now worldwide
Complete Family of Solutions for Music Reinforcement
AcousticDesign™ Series loudspeakers were designed to support the aesthetics of the most demanding installations, and comes equipped with unadorned grills and stylistic (paintable) enclosures. Decora™-compatible wall controllers (MP-MFC) have a simple, yet elegant design with a crisp display. For installations with limited rack space, the MP-M Series mixers provide a perfect aesthetic compliment to the MP-A Series amplifiers, both in a compact 1RU footprint.
System designers can simplify the quoting and design process with one comprehensive catalog that offers a complete end-to-end audio B-chain for foreground reinforcement and background music across a wide spectrum of installation requirements.
Fast Installation and Configuration
Intuitive Configuration App
MP Install app allows designers and installers to easily design a system, either offline or while connected to an MP-M Series mixer. It provides an intuitive Workflow Wizard to assist with navigating the room tuning process and expediting commisiong tasks.
It also allows designers to maximize the performace and value of loudspeakers with Intrinsic Correction voicings for QSC loudspeakers (we did the work so you don’t have to).
Simplified Wiring & Configuration
The AcousticDesign Series SUB/SAT loudspeakers include a number of easy-to-install features to minimize installation and commissioning labor costs including built-in high pass satellite outputs, snap-fit magnetic grills (for ceiling-mount and pendant-mount loudspeakers), and an easy, repeatable mounting system (for surface-mount models).
The AcousticDesign Series SUB/SAT subwoofers also come equipped with cable-tie anchors, Euroblock connectors, and selector switches for easy configuration right on the back of the panel.
Fast Amplifier Configuration
MP-A Series amplifiers feature FlexAmp Technology, which allows the installer to configure each pair of channels to deliver up to 400 W combined output power, in any ratio. This simplifies system design by allowing a single, high-channel count amplifier to meet the needs of virtually any system.
The amplifiers can also be configured in a matter of minutes with dipswitches on the back panel.
Streamlined User Experience
Elegant, Simple Wall Controllers
The MP-MFC wall controllers give end users a graphical display and set of buttons to easily adjust multi-zone selection, scene selection, scene recall, and volume control.
Wireless Control and Paging
For wireless end user control, the MP Manage app offers unique store-and-forward zone paging functionality to the MP-M Series mixer. The installer can create multiple user profiles to grant individual access.
Next-Level of User Experience
For installations with a higher channel or customized end user control, installers can elevate the system with the Q-SYS Platform. This provides the same audio and zone capabilities with the added benefit of additional control, including the ability to easily control third-party devices such as video switching, room automation and environmental controls such as lighting.
Video Case Study: Flexible Music Reinforcement
QSC sits down with Paul McGuire from Konex AV to discuss why his firm chose the QSC MP-M Series music and paging mixers
along with the MP-MFC wall controllers to deliver a unique audio environment with next-level user experience for two
beachside eateries in Huntington Beach, CA.
Featured Premium Business Music Products
- Routes high-quality audio from various sources to multiple zones
- Live mixing function for applications that require reinforcement
- Line input features dual phone jacks for easy connection to sources
- Intrinsic Correction loudspeaker tuning for QSC loudspeakers
- FlexAmp technology allows each pair of amplifier channels to deliver up to 400 W total power, in any ratio
- Load selector for driving 4 Ω, 8 Ω, 70 V or 100 V on each channel
- Selectable 80Hz high-pass filter on each output
- Mix-&-match capability with consistent sonic characterizes between all form factors
- Subwoofers simplify wiring and configuration
- Easy to install with snap-fit magnetic grills, repeatable mounting system
- For designers to easily design and configure an MP-M system
- Workflow Wizard helps navigate through room tuning to speed commissioning
- Available for iOS / Android tablets, Windows and MAC OS
- End users control of day-to-day operations
- Controls basic system functions - zone level control, source selection, scene recall, scheduling and mixer control
- Wireless store-and-forward paging
- Available for iOS/Android tablets and smartphones
- Graphical display and buttons to control source selection and volume
- Connect up to eight MP-MFC controllers to a single MP-M Series mixer using CAT-5 cabling with a maximum total cable length of 250 m
- Fits North American or European electrical boxes