For large installations or for IT customers wishing to deploy audio, video and control (AV&C) solutions as a building-wide service throughout the enterprise, QSC has partnered with Dell™ to bring an industry-first integration combining the processing capabilities of the Q-SYS realtime operating system with the world-class Dell R740 server platform resulting in the only IT-grade AV&C solution available today.
- Industry First, COTS Solution: The Core 5200 processor is the first professional AV&C solution available that combines commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) server technology with the scalability of a purpose built AV&C real-time operating system (RTOS), thereby offering scalability and IT integration capabilities unmatched by any other audio, video or control solution.
- Processing in the Data Center: Take advantage of exciting corporate infrastructure and place your Q-SYS Cores alongside other building-wide IT services such as VoIP, UC&C, security and access control servers.
- Endpoint Capabilities: Fully compatible with all existing and future Q-SYS peripheral devices including I/O-Frame, I/O-8 Flex, PTZ-IP conference cameras, I/O-USB Bridge, native Q-SYS touch screen controllers, paging stations and network amplifiers. Also leverage a wide variety of networking solutions to integrate with a broad range of networked peripherals from third-party manufacturers.
- Simplicity & Familiarity: Leveraging the most ubiquitous and capable processing platform available today, the next-generation Q-SYS Enterprise Cores utilize common hardware familiar to IT managers worldwide and offer embedded Dell Remote Access Controller (DRAC) for simple integration with existing IT asset management tools.
- Reliability: World-renowned robust engineering found in the Dell R740 server platform provides IT users with peace of mind that the AV&C solution is built on industry leading hardware, designed to last, with standard features such as dual redundant networking and power supplies.
|System Hardware Q-SYS Core 5200 Enterprise Processor|
|Description||System processor and control engine|
|Network Channel Capacity||512 x 512|
|Multi-track Player capacity||16 tracks, expandable to 128 tracks|
|Gigabit Ethernet Ports||2x for redundant network audio; 2x for auxiliary network services such as VoIP, SNMP, LLDP, LDAP and WAN media streaming|
All specifications are subject to change without notice.