Amplifier Navigator software enables a user to remotely control and monitor all functions of connected CXD, PLD, or DPA Series amplifiers including the on-board DSP functionality and amplifier configuration. It also provides a mechanism to create, store, and recall presets and loudspeaker profiles to and from the PC or Mac.
- Presets - View built-in presets and download user uploaded presets
- Profiles - Download user uploaded loudspeaker profiles
Upload profiles to connected amplifiers, enabling "cloning" for multi-function racks with duplicate amps. Amplifier Navigator V2.0 provides firmware management - if you connect one or more amplifiers to a computer running Amp Navigator it will update your firmware to the latest release. Future versions will provide additional functionality.
This content is only on the qsc.com
main corporate site.
Click here to leave the QSC India site.
Amplifier Navigator Release 184.108.40.206
May 7, 2020
- New updated Presets voicing for WideLine WL-3082 line array loudspeaker.
- Update to loudspeaker presets library: QSC Acoustic Design Series Sub/Sat loudspeakers including AD-S.SAT, AD-S.SUB, AD-P.SAT, AD-P.SUB, AP-C.SAT, AD-C.SUB (CXD/PLD) as well as the new AD-S6 and AD-S402T have been added to the CXD and PLD line.
- Update to the DPA Series: SC-222, SC-222X, SC-223, SC-223X, SR-800 and SR-1000 have been added.
- Bug fixes and improvements including improved Mac OSX support.
- Installation of complete loudspeaker presets library for newly installed, as well as updated version, of Amplifier Navigator software