Return Product for Service / Repair
USA: QSC offers two options for product repair:
- Drop off product at a QSC authorized service center near you.
- Ship the product to QSC for Factory Service.
International: Please contact your local QSC Distributor
The following products can only be repaired using
QSC Factory Service and PREMIER Service Centers:
- TouchMix-30 Pro
- Powerlight 6 & 9
- PLD/CXD/DPA/Q Series
- Select Q-SYS and other DSP/network products
Drop Off at QSC Authorized Service Center
- Find a QSC Authorized Service Center.
- Drop off your QSC product at the service center of your choice.
Don't forget to provide a sales receipt for warranty repairs
If you lost or misplaced your receipt, please call us and ask about your warranty information.
Toll Free. (800) 772-2834 (USA only) Tel. +1 (714) 957-7150 Option 4.
Important Note: You do not need to complete an RMA form for QSC Authorized Service Center local repairs.
Ship to QSC for Factory Service
- The RMA form is required so that we can track your QSC product.
Please write down your OLR number for future reference.
- If you requested a box for shipping, please wait for the box and packing materials to arrive. To request a box for shipping, make sure the option is checked when you create an RMA.
QSC Audio Products, LLC
1675 MacArthur Blvd.
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Important Note: If an RMA# is not displayed anywhere on the outside of the box, your shipment will be rejected and sent back to you.
QSC can no longer service these products at the factory:
- A-Series (ALL)
- Series One (1080, 1100, 1200, 1400, 1700)
- Series Two (MPS2300, A2150, A2300)
- Sonetic Series (SA185, SA425, SA650)
- all products 25 years or older
The unit will be rejected at QSC if any of these products are sent for factory repair.
For Non-Warranty Repairs—if you requested an estimate OR your repair cost is estimated to exceed $200, QSC will contact you with the repair charges after your QSC product has been evaluated by a technician. The technician will begin repair only after you have approved it. Once it is completed, shipping charges will be added to your repair order and a Customer Care Representative will contact you to follow up with payment instructions.
For Warranty Repairs—your QSC product will be evaluated, repaired, and tested to factory specifications at no charge to you. For all warranty repairs, return shipping charges back to the customer are covered by QSC.