TouchMix Firmware Change Log:
This release is a major feature and functionality update for the TouchMix-8 and TouchMix-16. It implements many features from the TouchMix-30 Pro.
This release adds improved recording stability with a wider range of qualified hard drives.
This release enables remote control via smart-phones and tablets running the Android operating system. In addition it includes a number of bug fixes and improvements.
- Fixed a problem with fine frequency adjustment at 100 Hz, 1 kHz and 10 kHz points on the channel equalizer.
- Fixed an issue that caused an erroneous “The description cannot be blank” message associated with the Remote Control Settings screen under certain conditions.
- User button and MIDI setup displayed erroneous FX Mute Group label.
- Fixed a bug that caused linked aux. channels to remain linked after a channel reset.
- Removed a non-functioning “Omit Output” toggle on the Outputs > Presets screen.
- Added a pop-up “wait 5 seconds” screen to warn against premature removal of a USB device when a scene is saved.
- Repaired an issue that caused meter crashes when the maximum number of (twelve) smart-phone or tablet devices were connected to a single mixer.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Main Fader to be inaccessible when logging in from a security auto-timeout.
- Fixed non-responsive “Load Session” assignment in the User Buttons section.
- Fixed a bug that caused the FX Fader Select on User and MIDI buttons to function improperly under certain conditions.
- Fixed a bug that allowed MIDI buttons to be double assigned.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the FX Wizard FX type from refreshing when the effect type is changed.
- Implemented improvements to reduce dropouts when very long recordings are made on very high-capacity hard drives.
This is a maintenance release that addresses bugs and known issues introduced by version 2.1.4583.
- Fixed a bug that caused the auxiliary mixes to be assigned to the Main L/R output when a scene that was last saved in version 2.0 was recalled.
- Fixed a problem that occurred when connecting iOS devices with pre-existing security and permission assignments to the mixer.
- Support for MIDI-over-USB footswitches
- Option to omit output settings from scene recall
- Multi language info system
- Auxes to Main L/R assignability
- The frequency with which mixer data is auto-saved to internal memory has been changed for improved compatibility with solid-state memory device management algorithms.
- Corrupted internal memory may now be restored from an external USB drive.
- A problem that caused occasional low output levels after a hard power cycle has been remedied.
- Fixed issues relating to iPad and security.
- Fixed an issue that caused 2-track playback problems after the mixer is brought out of standby.
- Fixed an issue that caused an output clip when the Noise Generator is enabled and the mixer is brought out of standby.
- Multiple improvements to Wi-Fi and network connectivity.
Version 2.0. 4168
- Support for iOS personal monitor control
- Access control for remote devices
- Additional Wi-Fi connectivity options
- Password security access
- Programmable user buttons
- Additional auxiliary pick-off point options
- Assign / unassign input to main mix
- Aux Mix-on-Faders
- Selectable channel dynamic processing pre / post EQ
- Additional channel presets
- Mute function improvements
- GXD gain settings
- Wi-Fi connect time reductions and additional connectivity options have been implemented.
- A file system integrity check is now performed at every start up and repairs are performed if needed. A message has been added to encourage the use of the Standby button before removing power from the mixer.
- Fixes for an issue that can result in unexpected low output levels have been implemented.
- Sample rate is no longer stored / recalled as part of a scene.
- Added support for new hardware revision of the Wi-Fi dongle
- Updated code to support a new hardware version of the supplied Wi-Fi dongle.
- Info / Help content
- Info screen errata corrections and clarifications.
- Resolved an issue causing loss of track synchronization when recording overdubs.
- Fixed erroneous Nav Strip clipping indications for Aux 7/8 and 9/10.
- Implemented a change that displays a pop-up message warning that FAT32 file size limits are approaching after approximately 3 hours of uninterrupted recording.
- Fixed a problem that caused only one channel of a linked output channel pair to be affected by recalling the Reset preset.
- Fixed a bug that occurred when iPads are connected and the mixer password is changed.
- The mixer now displays a “Saving…” message to indicate that recorded files are being finalized and that the USB storage should not be disconnected.
- FX Returns improperly routed to linked Aux Channels
- Fixed a discrepancy in how the “FX Returns to Monitors” control routes signal to linked Aux mixes.
- Fixed a problem that sometimes caused loss of Wi-Fi connectivity under certain circumstances.
- Resolved an issue whereby the Clear button on the FX Wizard screen caused the FX labels to disappear and the FX Type to change.
- Fixed and issue that cause linked Auxes to be improperly displayed and enabled in FX Wizard and other screens.
- Repaired a bug that caused a Stereo Input to be summed to mono when sent to a Linked or Stereo auxiliary mix.
- Invalid characters associated with certain factory channel names caused an error when the channel setup screen was accessed. These names have been changed to include only supported characters.