- 8-inch Woofer; 1.75-inch diaphragm compression driver
- 105° conical DMT coverage
- Maximum SPL 127 dB peak
- Attractive and professional appearance
- Rugged ABS enclosures
- 16-gauge powder coated steel grille
- 1000-watt continuous Class D power modules in all models
- Comfortable ergonomic handles
- 35 mm pole sockets with Tilt-Direct™
- M10 rigging points
- Eyebolt and yoke mount accessories available
- Onboard mixer with two combo XLR and ¼-inch inputs, and stereo RCA inputs, (three audio input sources); two direct channel outputs and single summed balanced output
- Extensive DSP enhances system performance:
- DMT™ (Directivity Matched Transition) provides for matched LF and HF coverage across the entire listening area, eliminating unnatural "dead" or "hot" frequency zones.
- Intrinsic Correction™, first featured in our high-end line-array products maps 65–75 spatially-averaged measurements to IIR and FIR filters that actively adjust time, frequency and amplitude response to a maximally flat band pass target. The result is a speaker that behaves equally well across the entire sound field.
- DEEP™ and excursion limiting allow for extended low-frequency response by actively managing low-frequency transients without degradation of the underlying signal or adjacent frequencies.
- GuardRail™ protection protects both the amplifier module and your performance from unnatural and destructive clipping.
8-inch cone transducer
1.75-inch diaphragm compression driver
|Frequency Response (-6 dB)||66 Hz - 18 kHz|
|Frequency Range (-10 dB)||61 Hz - 20 kHz|
|Nominal Coverage (-6 dB)||105° conical DMT|
|Maximum SPL1||127 dB peak|
|Power Output2||1000 W continuous Class D |
(500 W LF, 500 W HF)
2000 W peak
|Input Impedance||XLR / ¼-inch: 40 kΩ balanced / 20 kΩ unbalanced |
XLR / ¼-inch MIC mode: 2260Ω balanced
RCA: 10 kΩ
|Controls||Power, Gain A, Gain B, Mic/Line, LF Mode (Ext Sub/Norm/DEEP™), HF Mode (Flat/Vocal Boost), Front LED (On/Off/Limit)|
|Indicators||Power, Signal A, Signal B, Standby, Limit, Mic|
|Connectors||Balanced female XLR/¼-inch line/mic level input, Balanced female XLR/¼-inch line level input, Dual Balanced male XLR full range line level out , Balanced male XLR "mix" out, Stereo RCA line level input, Remote gain control, Locking IEC power connector|
|Cooling||On demand, 50 mm variable speed fan|
|Amplifier Protection||Thermal limiting, output overcurrent, overtemperature muting, GuardRail™|
|Transducer Protection||Thermal limiting, excursion limiting|
|AC Power Input||Universal power supply 100–240 VAC, 50 to 60 Hz|
|AC Power Consumption |
(1/8 of full power)
|100 VAC, 2.3 A |
120 VAC, 2.01 A
230 VAC, 1.13 A
|Material||Impact resistant ABS|
|Grille||Rugged powder-coated steel|
|Dimensions (HWD) inches||17.7 × 11 × 10.6|
|Dimensions (HWD) mm||450 x 280 x 269|
|Weight (Net)||27 lb / 12.2 kg|
|Available Accessories||K8 tote, K8 yoke, M10 Kit-C|
1 For comparison purposes and in accordance with common industry practice, maximum peak SPL specifications are theoretical calculations based upon transducer sensitivity and peak available amplifier power.
2 Independent of limiters and driver protection circuits.
All specifications are subject to change without notice.