The VCC-102 Video Convergence Camera precisely images the convergence pattern on a movie screen 20’ to 150’ away and displays it on a laptop screen, enabling a technician to make precise adjustments to the digital projector.
- The Video Convergence Camera precisely images the convergence pattern on a movie screen 20′ to 150′ away and displays it on a laptop screen
- Using this device the cinema technician can place his laptop near the video projector and see the convergence pattern as he adjusts the digital projector
- The camera is powered by the USB port on the laptop and comes with a Graphical User Interface that allows optimizing the image quality
- A top mounted laser enables the technician to quickly locate the pattern on the screen and the front adjustment ring enables precise focus. A 1/4-20 threaded insert facilitates mounting
- Typical Convergence Pattern