DPM Manager™ is the software application for set-up and configuration of the DPM 100/100H Cinema Audio Processor/Monitor/Crossover, and for monitoring sound system operation. It provides all the necessary setup tools and system management objects to configure the auditorium audio format, select the audio source material, configure the DSP signal path, apply crossovers and EQ, define the routing of audio to the amplifiers, and define the loudspeaker models and signal processing.
Your computer must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Computer with Windows® 7, 8, or 10 OS (32 or 64 bit) or MAC OS 10.9.5 or higher
- Minimum of 4 GB of RAM
- Display resolution of at least 1024 x 768
Version 126.96.36.199 - January 12, 2018
- DPM Manager can now access DPMs in venue over most Wi-Fi and VPN networks
- GPIs can be configured to increase or decrease master volume
- Basic device connection information (name, serial number, etc.) can be modified offline by double-clicking on device in venue list
- Fixed bug that could cause DPM to unnecessarily revert to the default configuration due to invalid unused data in saved configuration. Error is not common and has only occurred on a few occasions when configuration was saved to a computer file, then reloaded and written to the DPM. DPM would revert to default after first power cycle.
- Fixed bug that may cause SPDIF to not operate properly in non-H model
- Fixed bug that may cause HDMI to not play Lfe channel when connected to some sources (rare)
- DPM added to a venue when offline defaults to a DPM-H model so that HDMI presets can be configured properly