DPM 100/100H/300/300H, DCM 100/300
DPM Manager™ is the software application for set-up and configuration of the DPM Series Cinema Audio Processor/Monitor/Crossovers and DCM 100 and DCM 300 Crossover/Monitors, and for monitoring sound system operation. It provides all the necessary setup tools and system management objects to configure the auditorium audio format, select the audio source material, configure the DSP signal path, apply crossovers and EQ, define the routing of audio to the amplifiers, and define the loudspeaker models and signal processing.
Your computer must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Computer with Windows® 7, 8, or 10 OS (32 or 64 bit) or MAC OS 10.12 or higher (including Catalina 10.15)
- Minimum of 4 GB of RAM
- Display resolution of at least 1024 x 768
Version 188.8.131.52 - January 13, 2020
NEW CONTROL and MONITORING FEATURES
- DPM Director - New mobile application for day-to-day control and monitoring. iPhone app available first with Android version available later this year. Requires iOS version 12.1 or higher.
- Web Server control and monitoring application – View the status of your DPM or DCM and control volume, mute and preset directly from your browser on your laptop, tablet or mobile device.
- Streamlined transitions between Design and Live modes using Function keys (F1, F2, F3)
- Ability to load a configuration file from your laptop to your DPM without going to Design mode.
- Improved performance when DPM Manager running on multiple laptops on the network (Note: a DPM or DCM will only communicate with one instance of DPM Manager at a time – it will indicate a status of ‘Unavailable’ to other instances. It connects on a ‘first come-first served’ basis.)
- Ability to ‘clone’ configuration from one DPM to another for quick swap out (even if source DPM is offline!)
NEW INTRINSIC CORRECTION SETTINGS
- Intrinsic Correction settings for new SR-800 and SR-1000 surround channel loudspeaker
- ‘Generic’ surround speaker option in Intrinsic Correction mode allows you to apply Intrinsic Correction settings for subs and screen channels even when using surrounds that don’t have IC settings available (such as legacy QSC surround speakers).
- Intrinsic Correction settings for new AD-S6 full range speaker for use as a screen or surround speaker in small screening rooms or home theaters.
- Toggle option for automation input allows you to use one GPI to transition between 2 control presets such as Amps On/Amps Off or Relay Open/Relay Close.
- Meters for HI and VI tracks as well as ability to listen to HI and VI on monitor speaker
- Put amps in and out of standby from front panel status screen.
- Increased maximum monitor volume to 30dB to handle low level inputs content
- Improved graphics on low resolution screens
- Release 184.108.40.206 includes fixes for the following bugs that affect 300-models only:
- Fixes bug where a config loaded from a file would route full range audio to Center LF in 3-way mode
- Fixes bug that prevented fault monitoring on DataPorts J and L (requires FW update to 3.0.1)
- Other bug fixes and improvements