For DCP 300 Digital Cinema Processors
The DCP Manager software controls DCP 300 Digital Cinema Processors and gives you an easy interface that allows you to communicate, configure and monitor the operation of your cinema sound system. Using a simple menu-driven approach, it's quick to design a configuration, which is a complete set of parameter settings that change the audio routing, crossover filters, gains, delays, diagnostics and monitor behavior within the DCP Series hardware unit. All configuration data is stored in the DCP device, and can also be saved to a removable SD memory card in the DCP for backup and to quickly reproduce settings on other DCP units.
Version 3.01.18 - Sep 01, 2013
Includes firmware update needed to support DCPNet
DCM 10, DCM 10D, DCM 30 and DCM 30D
The DCM Manager gives you an easy interface that allows you to communicate with your Digital Cinema Monitor. DCM Manager allows you to design a configuration, which is a complete set of parameter settings that change the audio routing, crossover filters, gains, delays, diagnostics and monitor behavior within the DCM hardware unit.
- Compatible with Windows 10
- Updated speaker settings for QSC speakers
- Speaker settings for discontinued QSC speakers can be found in the database by selecting 'QSC Legacy' as the speaker make
DPM Manager™ is the software application for set-up and configuration of the DPM 100/100H Cinema Audio Processor/Monitor/Crossover, and for monitoring sound system operation. It provides all the necessary setup tools and system management objects to configure the auditorium audio format, select the audio source material, configure the DSP signal path, apply crossovers and EQ, define the routing of audio to the amplifiers, and define the loudspeaker models and signal processing.
Your computer must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Computer with Windows® 7, 8, or 10 OS (32 or 64 bit) or MAC OS 10.9.5 or higher
- Minimum of 4 GB of RAM
- Display resolution of at least 1024 x 768
Version 188.8.131.52 - January 12, 2018
- DPM Manager can now access DPMs in venue over most Wi-Fi and VPN networks
- GPIs can be configured to increase or decrease master volume
- Basic device connection information (name, serial number, etc.) can be modified offline by double-clicking on device in venue list
- Fixed bug that could cause DPM to unnecessarily revert to the default configuration due to invalid unused data in saved configuration. Error is not common and has only occurred on a few occasions when configuration was saved to a computer file, then reloaded and written to the DPM. DPM would revert to default after first power cycle.
- Fixed bug that may cause SPDIF to not operate properly in non-H model
- Fixed bug that may cause HDMI to not play Lfe channel when connected to some sources (rare)
- DPM added to a venue when offline defaults to a DPM-H model so that HDMI presets can be configured properly
DCPNet is a powerful software application that provides comprehensive network-based monitoring and control for multiple QSC digital cinema processors and DCA amplifiers – both individually as well as simultaneously all on one screen.
DCPNet enables network access to any DCP Series cinema processor. DCPNet makes it possible to monitor and adjust most DCP processor settings for any theatre or even an entire multiplex from within the theatre itself, an office location, or anywhere else with network access. Along with volume, mute and audio preset control, DCPNet allows the user to turn QSC DCA Cinema Amplifiers on and off and monitor amplifier operating conditions like temperature and impedance loading. Control presets allow the use of relays in the DCP Digital Cinema Processor and DXP Digital Expansion Processor to control external devices like masking and curtain motors and dimmers. The new DCPNet application, along with DCPConnect, the mobile application that turns an iOS or Android mobile device into a complete cinema sound remote controller, gives theatre operators an unprecedented level of control over their QSC Cinema Sound systems.
Some users have reported difficulty connecting to QSC DCP and DCM processors via USB. The issue seems to occur with Windows 8 and Windows 10. To resolve this issue, please download the appropriate USB driver package for your 32-bit or 64-bit OS, and follow the installation instructions.
JSD-60 Digital Cinema Processor
The JSD-60 Digital Cinema Processor is cost-efficient and specially designed for digital cinema applications. The JSD-60 includes six standard formats, plus one that is completely configurable. A built-in bypass audio circuit ensures that the presentation continues.
JSD-100 Digital Cinema Processor
The JSD-100 Digital Cinema Processor is an eight channel digital audio processor with the capability of expanding up to 32 channels. Hearing impaired (HI) and visual impaired narration (VI-N) channels included.
Ethernet Device Discoverer
Device Discoverer is a Windows application that discovers USL products on the local network. It displays information about each device as described below. Clicking on a device line causes the Device Status to show in the Selected Device Status box. Double clicking a line opens a web browser and connects to the device.