Amplifier Navigator Release 220.127.116.11
October 20, 2016
- New loudspeakers – QSC AD-C4T, AD-C4T-LP, AD-C6T, AD-C6T-LP, AD-P4T, and AD-P6T
- Improvements in the signal flow for the PLD amplifiers (remove hidden CXD elements to streamline operation)
- Improvements in the GPI code for the CXD amplifiers (prevents invalid values)
- Other bug fixes and improvements
Amplifier Navigator Release 2.2.5
June 30, 2016
- New loudspeakers – QSC E Series, AP-212sw, and and other manufacturer loudspeakers (Community Loudspeakers) in the PLD/CXD. Added SR-1290, SR-1590, SR26, and SB-2180 in the DPA amplifiers.
- Enabled 5th and 7th order Butterworth options in the Highpass and Lowpass filters.
- Lowered minimum RMS Limiter Attack and Release times.
- Added the ability to extract the amplifier logs for transmission to Technical Services.
- Bug fixes and improvements
Amplifier Navigator Release 2.1.10
Nov 12, 2015
- New Custom Graphics allowing any user graphic to be put on the Home screen
- New QSC loudspeakers including QSC AC-S6T and AC-S4T as well as SR-5152 (DPA only)
- New user FIR filters (advanced feature for Loudspeaker Manufacturers)
- New ability to “hide” DSP processing parameters (advanced feature)
- Bug fixes and stability improvements