Amplifier Navigator software enables a user to remotely control and monitor all functions of connected CXD/PLD/DPA amplifiers including the on-board DSP functionality and amplifier configuration. It also provides a mechanism to create, store, and recall presets and loudspeaker profiles to and from the PC or Mac.
- Presets - View built-in presets and download user uploaded presets
- Profiles - Download user uploaded loudspeaker profiles
Upload profiles to connected amplifiers, enabling "cloning" for multi-function racks with duplicate amps. Amplifier Navigator V2.0 provides firmware management - if you connect one or more amplifiers to a computer running Amp Navigator it will update your firmware to the latest release. Future versions will provide additional functionality
Amplifier Navigator Release 18.104.22.168
October 20, 2016
- New loudspeakers – QSC AD-C4T, AD-C4T-LP, AD-C6T, AD-C6T-LP, AD-P4T, and AD-P6T
- Improvements in the signal flow for the PLD amplifiers (remove hidden CXD elements to streamline operation)
- Improvements in the GPI code for the CXD amplifiers (prevents invalid values)
- Other bug fixes and improvements
Both a preset and a loudspeaker profile can be saved on the amp, and on the PC, but they are two different file types and are saved as two different libraries.
The DSP in a PLD/CXD amplifier looks like this:
The Loudspeaker Profile is a snapshot of a single output:
A preset is a snapshot of the whole amplifier: