The LSS-100P is designed for cinema auditorium quality control. It measures sound pressure level, luminance and chromaticity. The LSS-100P contains a color sensor, not an image sensor. The LSS-100P does not present a security issue, as there is no transmitting of an image or sound of the movie.
- Measures C-weighted sound pressure level (SPL) in dB
- Measures luminance in cd/m² and fL (ft-L)
- Measures chromaticity (x and y)
- Web interface shows live and logged SPL, luminance, and chromaticity values. Log includes graphs to show how measurement varies over time
- User defined scripts automate measurement sequences
- Live measurement data, script start commands, and other commands are available over a TCP interface
- A red/green flash sequence can be used instead of a server cue to start a script
- Logs can be posted in XML format to a web server for further analysis.
- USL LSS-DB software can gather data from thousands of LSS-100P units
- Measurements are used to identify lamps nearing end of life, misadjusted lamps, projector color problems, defective speakers or other audio components
- Powered by included Power Over Ethernet power injector
- US Patent Number 8,836,910