The XTM-300A is an analog bi-amp crossover for left, center and right channels. The unit is configured for individual requirements by simply setting banks of DIP switches and adjusting speaker levels using the potentiometers provided. Screen and horn equalization is also selectable by DIP switches to match the auditorium's needs. Bypass circuitry is provided and adjustable to match the normal volume level.
- Normal bi-amp output level adjustments
- Bypass level adjustment
- Normal/Bypass switch
- Normal/Bypass LED indicators
- Screen and horn equalization
- Eleven selectable frequencies
- Four selectable time delays