- Q-SYS Platform: Audio, video and control processing on a dedicated Linux™ realtime OS, built using standard computer hardware and IT industry networking protocols.
- Diverse I/O Options: Q-SYS Core processing in a flexible chassis featuring 8 onboard I/O card slots that can be populated with any combination of Q-SYS I/O cards , including bridge networks like Dante™, CobraNet™ or AVB™, for maximum flexibility.
- Q-SYS Core Mode: Provides an abundance of raw processing power for all audio, video and control processing requirements including integration with the new Q-SYS AV-to-USB Bridging solution and onboard acoustic echo cancellation (AEC) processing, allowing the ability to manage multiple small- to mid-sized conference spaces or a single large space.
- I/O Frame Mode: Offers the ability to integrate up to 128 x 128 audio channels in to the Q-SYS system for processing on a separate Q-SYS Core processor.
- External Device Control: Control and interface with external devices using TCP/IP, RS232 and GPIO.
- Peripheral Integration: The catalog of Q-SYS networked peripheral devices include amplifiers, touchscreen controllers, paging stations, I/O channel expanders, PTZ-IP conference cameras for the conference room and AV-to-USB Bridging devices.
- Unified Software Platform: The integrator has a single training investment in one software design tool rather than needing to learn several platforms to scale from small to large systems.
|System Hardware||Q-SYS Core 510c Integrated Processor|
|Description||System processor and control engine with integrated I/O (or I/O Frame peripheral in "I/O Frame mode")|
|Network Channel Capacity||256 x 256|
|Audio I/O Capacity||8 audio I/O card slots - accommodates up to 128x128 total onboard I/O channels|
|Multitrack Player Capacity||16 tracks, expandable to 128 tracks (available in "Q-SYS Core mode" only)|
|Media Drive Capacity||Approximately 6 GB on the default drive (accessible in "Q-SYS Core mode", upgrade options are available)|
|Front Panel Controls|| |
"NEXT” OLED page forward capacitive touch button
|Front Panel Connectors||AUX USB: USB Host x2 (Type A connectors)|
|Rear Panel Connectors|| |
RS232: Male 9-pin D shell connector (DE-9)
|Line Voltage||100 VAC - 240VAC, 50-60 Hz|
|Current Draw|| |
3.7A Max @100 VAC (actual current draw depends on configuration options such as I/O cards and/or Media Drive, DSP loading and network loading)
|Operating Temperature Range||0°C - 50°C|
|BTU/Hour||600 (power conversion estimate under typical load)|
|Humidty||85% RH maximum|
FCC 47 CFR Part 15 Class A, IC ICES-003, CE (EN55032, EN55035), EU RoHS directive 2011/65/EU, WEEE directive 2012/19/EU, China RoHS directive GB/T26572, EAC, RTL, UL, C-UL
|Product Dimensions||3.5" x 19" x 15" (89mm x 483mm x 381mm)|
|Shipping Carton Dimensions||23.5" x 20" x 6.5" (60mm x 51mm x 17mm)|
|Shipping Weight||23 lbs. minimum (installation of I/O cards increases shipping weight)|
|Included Accessories||6' UL/CSA/IEC line cord, installation manual, I/O connectors (included when purchasing I/O cards with Euro style terminal blocks)|
All specifications are subject to change without notice.