Connect to Q-SYS Reflect Enterprise Manager
This peripheral can be automatically connected to your Q-SYS Reflect Enterprise Manager, a powerful monitoring and management platform for the Q-SYS Ecosystem.
- Consolidate Dialing and Control: In addition to the dialing functionality for your conferences, this 7" screen (800 x 480) can be used to control a myriad of third-party devices prevalent in boardrooms and meeting rooms via the Core (no additional control processor box required).
- BYOD Options: Allows meeting participants to interface 2-way audio from Q-SYS to UC or web conferencing applications like Skype for Business™ and Go-to-Meeting™ via the touchscreen's micro USB connection.
- Capacitive Touch Technology: Eliminates physical knobs and buttons increasing product reliability.
- Single drop PoE cabling: Ethernet connection haves for simplified wire terminations without the need for additional power wiring.
- Table Mounting System: Carefully designed weighted base with rubber pad prevents the touchscreen from sliding, while the included threaded brass Mounting Post offers permanent through-table mounting with clean cable management
- Redundancy Options: TSC-7t provides two network ports for connection back to the Q-SYS Core.
|Description||Capacitive Touch Surface|
|Panel Dimensions (HWD)||143 × 198 × 38 mm |
5.6 × 7.8 × 1.5 in
|Viewable Screen Dimensions (diagonal)||177.8 mm / 7 in|
|Resolution||800 × 480|
|Connectivity / Power||IEEE PoE 802.3af class 3 via LAN port|
|Barrel||Aux power receptacle 24VDC power supply (not included) |
+12VDC @ 0.5A, locking 2-pos Euro style terminal bloc
|Table Top Option||Built-in table stand|
All specifications are subject to change without notice.